" I'm sorry, you're sorry, we are both sorry" (41)

Y/N's PoV

“Were you by any chance dreaming of Chat Noir?” Adrien asked quietly.

“I- why would I?” I said while looking away as I blushed.

“Yeah, why would you?... But I’m pretty sure you did. When you were at my house you wouldn’t stop sleep talking and all you did was call his name.” Adrien said as he smirked at me.

“I… WHAT?”

“Yeah, you were tossing and turning as you called his name, you also…” Adrien stopped as he blushed and brushed his finger along his lips.

“I also what?” I asked worriedly.

“You kissed me, thinking I was him…”

“I… kissed you?! Please tell me you pushed me away or slapped me or something!”

“I didn’t push you away… I would never slap you! And you had a fever so I didn’t take it to heart.” Adrien said as he smiled sweetly at me.

“Boy! Who gives a F--- about a fever you should’ve punched me or something! Oh my god! Did I really call you Chat after I… you know?” I asked as I covered my obviously flustered face.

“You… You called me ‘Chat’ before you… kissed me.”

“Oh, that makes it so much better! I still want to die! Gosh, Adrien forgive me.” I looked at him for a second before turning away again.

“You were sick and not aware of what you were doing… I should be the one apologizing because… I let myself enjoy it…” Adrien said quietly, it was as if he wasn’t able to help his honesty but at the same time didn’t want me to know.

“Adrien…”

“Look, I’m sorry, you’re sorry, we are both sorry plus you don’t even remember it so don’t beat yourself up about it,” Adrien said with a sad smile.

“Yeah! And when I get better you can slap me for it.”

“Y/N I would never lay a finger on you…” Adrien said as he chuckled a bit.

“Cmon! I’m as strong as a man, I can handle it!” I say as I chuckled.

“Sure you are… But back on the topic... do you..? Like Chat Noir by any chance?” Adrien asked with a look that matched the one Chat had yesterday… when we kissed.

“I wouldn’t say I like him more like I’m a fan,” I say as I look away once again.

“A fan? But if you had the chance to date him you would?”

“I mean… he risks his life to save others and genuinely cares too. Not only is he kind and strong but he is also good-looking… And at the end of the day, I’m just a girl, I can’t help but fall for things like that. So yeah. If I had the chance I would… date him I mean.” I say genuinely as Luka and my crush on him were nowhere to be seen. At this point, I wasn’t even sure if Luka was my best friend even less someone who I would date seriously.

“You would?” Adrien said more to himself as a mad blush found its way to his face.

------

GUYS I AM SICK! I'm getting better but my headaches are still a bother. I hope you can forgive me for the crap chapters I've just been a little tired and dizzy lately.