Following Quietly (09)

Adriens PoV

We spend the time before class just watching some videos of Chat Noir AKA me and Ladybug. We watched the videos with each other and our friends after they arrived in the classroom too.

“Everyone settle down in your seat, I have something to say.” Ms. Bustier came into the room and leaned against her desk while waiting for us to finish getting settled down. “Y/N and Luka, you both seemed to be adjusting to the classroom just fine, but in order to catch up, I found you guys, tutors.”  

After Ms.Bustier says that, in walks two guys. One of them I recognized to be Kagami’s older brother Zain. Much like Kagami he had dark blue hair and brown eyes. He also looked Asian, I mean he is. From what I know he is also involved in many sports which caused him to have a certain figure. The other guy I don’t know much of, actually, I don’t know anything at all about him. He looked kinda nerdy and short but definitely friendlier than Kagami’s brother.

“Y/N, Zain here will be your tutor, And Luka, Zack will be yours. That was all for today’s announcement, Zack, Zain you may head out but please come back by tutoring time which is 3:05 pm.” Both of the guys nodded and Zack headed out while Zain stayed a second longer just to give Y/N a smirk. Y/N looked at him with a smirk of her own.  

‘What was that about?’

The rest of the class went on smoothly. Y/N and I chatted for a while in between periods but she spent most of her time with Luka during lunch which was a bummer but I understand that she likes Luka. She is kind of like me when it comes to spending time with Ladybug, to be honest. 

The end of the day arrived soon enough making my day rather uneventful. I said my goodbyes to Nino, Alya, and Marinette but didn’t get to say goodbye to Y/N because she headed towards the library ready for her tutoring session right after the bell rang. After my goodbyes, my driver arrived and took me to an empty home. He soon after left me alone.

My father came out with a new line of clothing so he has spent most of his time on interviews and in meetings. I’m not really used to the alone time without my bodyguard. It’s a good change. 

“You should enjoy it.” Plagg came out from behind me while eating some cheese.

“Enjoy what?” 

“The freedom, after all from what I know you’ll probably spend all next month modeling.” Plagg takes one more bite of his cheese before going back to get more.

“Yeah, Plagg is right.”

“Aren’t I always?” Plagg said from the mini-fridge in the corner of my room.

“Yeah… Plagg!-” “WAIT WAIT WAIT,” “CLAWS OUT!” 

There are always fans outside my house and now that the news that a new magazine will be out with my face on it within the next month or so, there is always someone watching.

I decide to go through the back door that leads to the back. The back has a pretty big fence so no one would be able to see me. I extend my stick over the fence and start going from roof to roof. 

I don’t really know why but I started heading towards the school. Once at the school I see Y/N leaving the school with Zain, Kagami’s brother.  I looked at my staff to see that it is not time for the tutoring sessions to be over. So I decide to follow quietly.

-------

I hope you all have an awesome day queens and kings.