"Dead..." (39)

“Princess… what is happening to you?” Much like the doctor said, me holding her hand and talking to her seemed to calm her down. She had a frown on her face that later calmed down after I started holding her hand.

Y/N’s PoV

Everything was grey, nothing had color, not her eyes or his lifeless body. 

“Mom, Mommy please, you can’t let daddy die like this! Please!”

Everything was grey, nothing made sense, not her crying or his death.

“Sweety, please… I promise it will all be ok,”

Everything was grey, nothing was right, not her lies or his endless bleeding.

You did this!” The girl said to me.

“Me?”

“You could’ve saved your father, you could’ve saved our family, you could’ve saved my future, your future, US!” She screamed as she cried on her knees.

“This is not your fault honey…” The woman said to me.

And everything… Everything came back to me.

(Your current shitty parent: Italic / Your dead lovely parents: Bold/ Your confused ass: underline)
-----

“This is all your fault, You dirty brat, Because of you, my brother died! Now I have to take care of you, filthy child,”

-----

“Honey, we love you…”

‘Mom?’

------

“I hate you! I’m not in the mood to pretend to be your mother, you orphan!”

-----

“Sweetheart one day we’ll see the world together!”

‘Dad?’

-------

NO!

This can’t be true! These… These are not my parents!

-----

“Honey we love you, we’ll always love you...” 

NO! They are not my parents.

“Our beautiful Daughter.”

No… My real mom and dad are…

“You dirty brat!”

“You disgusting orphan!”

Dead…

--------

Ok, bestie... I can't break this chapter down for you because I might delete it. This makes the story so complicated, because then come the secret sibling and the lies and your shitty current parents. So I might just delete this chapter or edit it completely.

But tell me what you think... Should I keep this chapter?

Is it a good addition to the story?

I need help please don't ignore this and help me... please sunshine! 😚😅