"Anytime," (21)

Y/N's PoV

I went downstairs and opened the door to see Zain standing there. I don’t know much about Zain but I could feel that something was wrong.

“Uh… Come in?”

“Wow nice house you’ve got,” Zain said a little down.

“Follow me,” I say and lead him to the study room, it is basically a small library.

We went into the study and sat down on the floor by a bookshelf.

“Um, Zain?” I spoke up and Zain looked at me with his swollen eyes.

“Hm?”

“It’s none of my business but are you ok?” I asked quietly.

“I had a rough talk with my now ex-girlfriend.” He said honestly.

“You had a girlfriend?” 

‘Wasn’t this guy flirting with me yesterday?’

He chuckled painfully.

“I’m not some player, you know? We broke up about a month ago so I wasn’t flirting with you while I was dating someone else plus, I’m just flirty by nature.” He said while giving me a smile and a small shrug.

“Oh. I get that, I tend to get flirty around friends but unlike you, I don’t get flirty with strangers,” I chuckled out.

“But how could I not flirt with such a cute face,” He says while smirking at me.

“Ok, pack it up Romeo your charm doesn’t work when you look so heartbroken.”  He started laughing a bit and that made him loosen up. “What exactly was that talk about? Please don’t tell me it was the ‘I want you back’ talk.” He looked away. “Oh no, do those ever end up how people hope them too?”He smiled and then looked away again. “Damn, you hit rock bottom,”

“Thank you Y/N that’s exactly what I wanted to hear,”

“Anytime,” I say with a victorious smile. We laughed a bit. I guess I was wrong about Zain. He is actually pretty cool and we have a lot in common.

After a while we started to flirt a bit it was just to make the boring tutoring session a little more interesting. But honestly, it was just a contest to see who had the cheesiest pickup lines. Zain won of course. 

TO KILL LIST

1. Luka- for being stupid and because I want to

2. Adrien- for being a two-faced traitor and also because I want to

3. Zain- for being a hopeless flirt

4. Spot yet to be filled but it will be

5. Spot yet to be filled but it will be

The time for Zain to go came soon enough and I brought him outside for a goodbye.

-------

No comment, Im too tired.