CHAPTER 14 CONCERT TOGETHER? 💘💫

Start from the beginning

Abhay:- I have a training session After this so I have to run more
Supriya:- it's okay to have a cheat meal I guess
Abhay:- haa it's fine (he smiled)

We ate the Breakfast and sat Sometime on the shore, then I saw time it's already 10 so I have to leave, so I said

Supriya:- I think I should leave
Abhay:- yeah me too, let's go

We started walking back to the exit,

Abhay:- You are leaving tonight?
Supriya:- No Tomorrow Morning, you?
Abhay:- I'm Leaving today, Evening mein
Supriya:- Achaa Safe Journey :) and I loved the time here Thank You For this
Abhay:- It's My pleasure, hope we meet soon again
Supriya:- yess, Take Care Byee
Abhay:- Byee

I left to Hotel In cab, whole drive I was thinking that I enjoyed his company though we met Second time only, he is really amazing.

Soon I received a message from Vishal Bhaiya saying concert tickets are up so I send the Link to Shrruti asking her to book the ticket as I was going to be busy whole day, I left to university after wearing something formal :)

Shrruti's POV:-

I was talking to mum, she told me that Dev's Mom saree is ready so I can take that from the Showroom as it take came along with new Stock. I said okay to her.

This two days I Spend making the Research Record and finally I submitted the work so no work for next few days :) I drove to my mom's showroom and as soon as they saw me they stood and asked me what I want, I told them about the saree that mom asked to keep separately. They said they'll bring in 5mins.

I sat there scrolling my phone and supriya messaged me saying that Concert tickets are up and she asked me to book the tickets for us as she is busy with the event, I said okay and was going to book the ticket, the salesman came and gave aunty's Saree, I saw the saree, it is so beautiful. The saree is in shades of pinks, all the small small temple designs on the border and a big temple design with blue and gold thread on the pallu.
My mom is genius, I loved the saree 🤩.

I said to salesman to wrap this into cotton bag so that the silk doesn't get damage and said thank you to them. I left to home, whole drive I was thinking aunty will surely like the saree and Dev will be Happy as he wanted the best gift. Something made me feel that they are my people and I was a part of that family. I shushed the Thoughts and drove to home silently :)

I made my way straight to my room, and thought to book the concert tickets first so I opened the link but I saw an Incoming calling is coming, who is it now 🙃 it was Dev, Oh my Big mouth, if I didn't seen his name Within secs I would have cursed him :)
I accepted the call

Call Conversation:-

Dev:- Heyy
Shrruti:- Hello
Dev:- I called to tell you that I'm going to gift them all tomorrow so mom's saree is ready or not?
Shrruti:- Yeah it is ready and is looking Beautiful already, I think when aunty will wear this she'll look pretty :)
Dev:- Really (Excited much) ohk so you are coming or courier?
Shrruti:- I'm leaving tomorrow morning or maybe till tomorrow night I have to see flight timings
Dev:- That's Good I'll wait for you, so your coming means when's the concert?
Shrruti:- Yeah it is after 2days so I'm coming a day before :) (I was super excited)
Dev:- This concert thing sounds really fun :)

A thought crossed my mind, should I ask him? Or not?

Shrruti:- Dev I wanted to ask you something?
Dev:- And What is it?
Shrruti:- You want to join us for the Darshan Raval Concert?

Ahha what will he say?  what if he feel that I'm asking him out?

_________________________________________

What Do you think Dev will say? Yess or No.
A cliffhanger :)) Wait for his answer

Sorry for posting a small Chapter.
Tomorrow there will be Two Updates So be ready for So much fun :) I myself can't wait for tomorrow 🤩

What's Your Favourite Part Of This Chapter? Comment down :)

I'm Posting Everyday So Please Try and catch Up the further Story at 6PM Everyday :))

Please Do Vote For the Chapters After Reading, it Means Alot to me 🤗💖.

SOULMATES ALWAYS END UP TOGETHER ❤️🪐

Here is The 14th CHAPTER, CONCERT TOGETHER?💘💫

Vote and Comment About your Opinion ☁️ and Show Some Love to the story :)

1401 Words 🙋🏻‍♀️

All the love to my Readers ❤️
Spreadlove 💙