ⅴ︎.

 ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎

☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎

samantha sat at the dining room table, resting her head on the palm of her hand as she tried to stay awake, her head occasionally bobbing side to side from almost going back to sleep.

carl came into the room with two bowls, spoons, and package of stale frosted flakes in his hands, balancing them so they wouldn't fall to the ground.

he placed a bowl and spoon in front of samantha then poured her some cereal, the girl muttering a thanks in appreciation, before doing the same for him. the two began to eat in quiet, the only sounds in the room was their spoon clanking against the glass bowl and the crunches of the cereal as they chewed.

moments later michonne walked in with three water bottles, wearing a rather large, white button up. samantha covered her mouth to hide her chuckles, while carl let out small laughs.

michonne smiled at them and placed the bottles on the table. "do you have something to say about my extremely comfortable and attractive shirt?" she questioned the pair.

"no, no, no. it looks great." carl stumbled on his words as he tried to hold in more of his laughs.

"totally awesome." samantha grinned, her tiredness all gone in a second. "oh, you missed a spot..." the girl trailed off as she pointed to a loose button on michonne's shirt.

"thank you, sam. at least somebody here appreciates my fashion sense." michonne eyed carl as she said that.

samantha looked at the boy, confused. "michonne and i are basically wearing the same thing. you didn't say anything about my fit."

"that's because he-"

"it's because," carl interrupted michonne before she could continue. "you're wearing clothes that actually fit you unlike her."