ⅲ︎.

 ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎

☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎ ☠︎︎

"wow, maggie was right, you do look like shit."

glenn turned his head to find the young teen girl leaning against the entrance of his cell with an amused expression on her face.

"what the hell are you doing here? get out, you're gonna get sick." the korean man scolded as he tried to sit up to properly look at her.

samantha rolled her eyes and pushed herself off the door, walking to glenn with a damp towel and water bottle in her hands. "i'm wearing my mask, i'll be fine." now it was his turn to roll his eyes. "plus, i was worried about you. maggie told me what happened."

glenn smiled weakly at her concerned eyes. he was happy the girl finally showed her affection rather than hiding it like when they first met. despite only being here for a month, samantha had made great progress - with both care and battle - and he was proud of her to say the least.

"i'm okay, sam."

"are you sure?" she narrowed her eyes at him.

"yes. i'm sure." he chuckled but soon erupted into harsh coughs. samantha quickly undid the cap of the bottle and gave it to him to get him to clear his throat somewhat.

he thanked her and took a sip from it while she placed the damp towel on his forehead to cool him down a bit. samantha grabbed another towel off the floor to help clean off the sweat that trickled down his face.

he handed her back the water bottle and leaned his back against the wall as she put the bottle on the floor beside the bed he was on. samantha watched him as he let out a sigh.

"now that you know i'm fine, can you leave?"

samantha placed her hand over her heart and feigned hurt. "ouch, you really hate my company that much?"