Yashwan narrowed his eyes at her as she stared back at him. A soft voice cleared her throat making everyone look to the door where Sithara was standing looking wide eyed at Naveen.

" Iva vere vantutale," Saritha sighed muttering to Anusha who rubbed her forehead while Aadhira placed a calming hand on both women.

" Mama!" Nadiya shouted and rushed towards Naveen hugging his side. Naveen smiled and pat her back as he stared at Sithara whose eyes turned misty.

"Nav ?" Harish called, smiling widely as he walked towards the man. Naveen laughed and the two hugged tightly.

" Shooting epidi pothu! " Nadhiya asked excitedly. Naveen smiled and turned around replying to the girl as she and Harish chatted excitedly with him.

Aashman and Yashwan sighed before walking towards Sithara who was standing in shock. Yashwan exhaled his breath and placed his hands on her cheek. " Shock ke kore," he whispered leaning towards her slightly.

Sithara swallowed her sob and nod, pushing him away to the side. She gave a small smile to Aashman who placed his hands on her shoulders.

" Yeppa vantinge?" She asked in a quiet voice.

Harish exhaled his breath and stepped away slightly with Nadiya hanging on his arms. Amaira bite her lips and quickly excused herself using the back door while Mihira placed a calming hand on Naveen's shoulders.

" Anthe ponnu yeppe vantinge than ketta? Yethuku yellarum WWE match maari parkuringa?" Mythili asked tilting her head to the side as she blinked confusedly.

Aashman started laughing while Yashwan snickered holding his stomach. Sithara shook her head as she let out a small burst of giggle.

" Correct than, Seri naa inge iruntha disturbance ah irrukom...naa mele poren..." she said giving a small smile before walking away with the boys following her.

" Naa yethum thappa solitana ?" Mythili asked looking worried.

Naveen wiped his face and gave her a wide smile. " Thank you," he said exhaling his breath. He pat Mihira's hand giving her a reassuring smile.

" Harish vada, namalum poi Mihi wedding ke velai paapom," he said smiling widely and dragged Harish with him alongside Nadiya.

Saritha smiled and wiped her tears. She exhaled her breath and shake her head.

" Rombhe thanks ma...nee matum pesulena...Yash yethum vai toranthu periya problem ah kude airukum," Anusha said exhaling a resigned sigh.

Mythili gave a small smile. " Naa tonathe ketuten avalothan...ana Satiyama solren...anthe ponnu pavom...yen aunty kekuren thappa nenaikatinge...rendu pasangalum unge sons ah ? Ippe anthe ponnu yeppe vantinge nu katangala avarum and anthe poru...veenaponavenum..." Mythili asked clearing her throat.

Aadhira covered her mouth as her body shook in mirth while Saritha and Anusha openly snickered.

" Ama rendu naa petatu than yen?" She asked.

" Ille...anthe ponnu inthe inthe manga va love panrathuku anthe Nav paiyana love panla..." she said swallowing her saliva.

Aadhira's eyes widen while Anusha blinked as Saritha gasp.

" Yethu Thara...Yashwan ah love panrala?" Aadhira gasped.

" Ama...anthe ponnu kude than beach le parthen aprom airport...ippe inge veedu...Baby...baby nu kuptane..." Mythili said scratching her forehead.

Anusha shook head as she smacked her forehead while Saritha snickered together with Aadhira.

" Ada nee vere ma. Avan yepothum avan anna vetuku yeturukuthu apidi soluva..." she said exasperated.