#8

TRIGGER WARNING: very light mentions of smut (lime?)
(Nothing happens tho)

This kinda sucks because it was squeezed in between every other draft I have shoved into this book, so yeah, have some fluff before I overload all of you with angst.
I think the idea of Karl working in a thrift store is funny.
Also, yes, I call "hickeys" "love bites". It sounds nicer. Sue me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karl stood in front of the mirror of his bedroom bathroom, trying desperately to hide the love bites from that night. Although, it was to no avail.

He peered at Sapnap through the open door. "You wanna help your boyfriend out a bit over here?" he said.

Sapnap stood and walked into the bathroom. He wrapped his arms around Karl's waist and kissed his jawline.

"What do you need help with?" Sapnap smirked, already knowing the answer.
"Don't play innocent with me, you know."

Sapnap chuckled and gently took the makeup sponge from Karl and tried to cover up the dark patches of skin on his neck and the ones peaking out from under his shirt collar.

"Man, these are hard to cover," Sapnap said.
"You think?" Karl said sarcastically.

Sapnap smiled and kissed Karl's jawline again.

He finally managed to hide all the small bruises.

"Thanks, babe," Karl said, kissing his cheek.
"Don't leave meeeeee," Sapnap whined.
"Panda, I have to, Nikki's off sick today, there's no one there to run the shop."
"Five more minutes."
"I'm gonna be late."
"Pleaseeeeeeee. We can cuddle."

Karl sighed. "Five more minutes. But that's it."

Sapnap smiled and laid back down before patting the spot next to him. "C'mere."

Karl rolled his eyes before joining Sapnap in the bed. Sapnap wrapped his arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"I love you."
"I love you too."