幽霊 ∙ 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭

Start from the beginning

Kim Jongin, Age 26
Birthplace: South Jeolla, South Korea
Male

Park Chanyeol, Age 26
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Male

Minatozaki Sana, Age 21
Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
Female

Nakamoto Yuta, Age 23
Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
Male

Lee Felix, Age 18
Birthplace: Sydney, Australia
Male

Hwang Hyunjin, Age 19
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Male

Hwang Yeji, Age 19
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Female

══════════════ 长乙长 ══════════════

▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯

Sᴇᴏᴜʟ Mᴇᴛʀᴏᴘᴏʟɪᴛᴀɴ Pᴏʟɪᴄᴇ Aɢᴇɴᴄʏ

²⁰⁰²

The young detective sighed, throwing the file back on his desk. "I wonder what made them switch countries again."

"Tokyo must be too boring for them, I guess," the dark-haired woman in front of him joked with arms folded. "That's all the information we have for now."

"Why I'm not surprised?" he scratched his brow. "Anyway, can you be a dear and get me that coffee I asked you twenty minutes ago?"

"Does it say 'maid' anywhere on my face?" she gestured. "I have to work too."

"Pretty please?" he whined.  

She squinted and pointed at him with her index finger. "You're paying me lunch tomorrow."

"And the day after if you want."

She rolled her eyes after his wink and turned on her back to walk away. The detective watched her go before returning his attention back to the files scattered on his desk. He heaved a sigh.

Jeon Jungkook (25) had every intention of refusing the job he was currently assigned to by his boss until he had been informed that doing so would automatically pass it on to one of the other police chief's favored candidates: Yeo Jingoo, his enemy. He simply hated his guts since the very first day, so grudgingly, he accepted.

The Kazoku operation wasn't nearly as fun as Jungkook had expected; not that he had expected much to begin with. They had been working on that case for whole three years and the Japanese police could never even get close to a member or have access to any kind of data that would lead or track them down. Apart from the names, ages, and where they were born, there was nothing else. As if looking for a needle in a haystack.