chapter 1

AN: SINCE I CAN NOT BUY THE MOVIE I AM GOING OFF OF WHAT I REMEMBER SO IF I SKIP SOME PARTS DO NOT JUDGE, JUST REMIND MIND AND I'LL PUT SOMETHING THERE. ALSO IF THE WRITING HORRIBLE, IM SORRY.

MARCUS POV: 

*flashblack*

My dad just die trying to save us and I do not know how to feel, I know I should feel sad but I am more scared to be sad.

I knew since everything was destroyed that we would have to adventure out to find shelter but the scarier part is that we would have to find shelter out in the real world. 

You never knew your were not grateful for something until you lose that something.

*flashback over*

(right now I am going to be talking about the flashback before anything ever started and there will be some pov's here and there but not that often)

I am siting here watching the baseball game with my mom and my little sister and we are here for my dad ( he is the coach) I don't really talk to anyone except for Regan, she teaches me how to sign sometimes but we don't really talk that much. She is here for her brother Marcus, I never really got to talk to him only a couple "hi" here and there but never really sentences. 

I see Regan telling her dad that she'll cut the orange because his hands are dirty and I could not help but laugh at that. 

That when it all begin, Emmett radio started acting funny, so I went to go try to see what's up with it until I saw what was in the sky.

Then it came real fast everyone was running and pushing over people, I got separated from my family, I could not find my dad anywhere. I saw The Abbott Family, some of them getting into the car and Lee and Regan running to his truck I had no idea what was going on so I just followed them (of course not into the truck) 

Then I saw something that would change my life forever, these thing I don't know what to call them, they were killing people throwing them around like noting. I snap out of focus when I saw Regan and Lee running into what look like a bar, so I followed them in. 

I was about to ask Lee if he had seen my family but he put his hand over my mouth and I was so confused but I stayed quiet. Then I look over to the corner where this couple were and the girl was calling her family but they weren't answering. Then the guy the works at the local mini store started to what I thought was praying my Lee cover his mouth because those monsters thing was front in front of the window. I started to freak a little bit out but Regan signed " It will be ok all you have to do is be quiet" I nodded, she held my hand, and I squeeze tight making sure she was still there. 

That when the girl phone start ringing and then all hell went loose the monster thing came in and Lee told me a Regan to "RUN" so we followed him out through the back hoping over the fence, running down the street.

Some how I got separated from them so I was all alone. I knew I had to hide so I saw a cop car on its side, so I started running towards it. 

When I got to it, I was startled by Marcus and Evelyn and Beau. But I didn't make any noise, I didn't know what to do but Marcus pulled me down with him. I looked at him and he was bleeding from his head. I signed to him 

"Are you ok?" 

And he just nodded his head. Then Marcus looked up from the car,  And I know he saw something he didn't want to see because he started to put his hand on his ears. 

I started looking around and that's when I saw my Dad getting out of the bar and started running the opposite direction from me. So that's when I knew that its now or never. My options where stay with The Abbott Family or go with my dad, so I took the chance and started running where my dad was going.

Hopefully I see the Abbott's again.....

AN: I would some much to me if you guys voted and I'll continue making more chapters :) Oh and by the way your name is " Rae" short for RaeLynn.