How They React to You Being Hurt

Start from the beginning

✥ it'll almost never be another person, but if it is.. that will not end well for them.

✥ you always carry a gun, and you're experienced as hell. you'll probably do great in combat , but Illumi is always prepared for the day in case you aren't.

✥ he knows you can defend yourself, but he would rather be with you so that there are no "what if's", he's got you.

✥ Illumi really does have faith in your ability to defend yourself, there's not a doubt in his mind that you could kill somebody if you needed to. however, he's grown really attached to you, and would rather not have to worry about you coming home with any injuries.

Chrollo:
✥ anybody who even thinks about hurting you is a complete idiot. you are a great knife fighter, and Chrollo is almost always with you, ready to defend you.

✥ if you ever show up hurt Chrollo will normally assume it was an accident. however, the moment you tell him it was somebody else, that person will have their own personal hell faster than you could even finish explaining.

✥ Chrollo trusts you, and he knows you can handle yourself. that doesn't mean he doesn't worry about stronger opponents or someone knowing about you to get to him.

✥ he'll normally have Machi tend to you if it's serious, otherwise he doesn't mind.

✥ he truly loves you more than you could ever imagine, and losing you would be losing a huge part of himself. even you being hurt affects him deeply.

Pokkle:
✥ you are really careful normally, so pokkle doesn't really worry about you too much.

✥ he's always the first person to tend to your wounds, and he loves being there for you under any circumstances.

✥ however, he is also fully prepared to defend you if the injuries ever involved another person. he knows you can defend yourself, but your safety is his no. 1 priority.

✥ if you ever get hurt with him, he's incredibly hard on himself. he's even worse when you get hurt without him. he's normally very cool, but when it comes to you he loses his cool until he's sure you're okay.

✥ he definitely trusts you, and is there for you no matter what. he loves you, and aiding you is never an inconvenience.

Kite:
✥ you're actually really cautious, so Kite knows that if  you ever get hurt than something must have happened.

✥ Kite is more than happy to spend time with you and tend to your wounds if needed, it's never an inconvenience for him and he enjoys doing it.

✥ if you ever were hurt by somebody else tho, there would be serious hell to pay for them.

✥ he's surprisingly protective of you, which is something you never expected of Kite when you started dating. your safety is his first priority and he will always do his best to make you feel safe.

✥ he loves you dearly, and hates even thinking about anything bad happening to you. you're one of the only people he truly trusts and he never wants anything to happen to you.

Feitan:
✥ kind of just brushes off your wounds most times, since he knows you are more than capable handling your problems yourself.

✥ he still cares, and he's absolutely ready to jump to your aid if you need him, but most of the time you really don't need him to.

✥ anybody who even tries to hurt you basically has a death wish anyways. you are capable of beating the shit out of anybody and Feitan is capable of beating the shit out of anybody.

✥ if Feitan ever found out that anybody hurt you, he would probably scold you at first before trying to make out a personal hell for whoever might have done that to you.

✥ he really does trust you more than anybody, and he knows he can handle yourself. even though he doesn't show it very well, he really does care for your well-being.

Uvogin:
✥ you're always incredibly cautious, so Uvogin automatically begins to worry if you even have a scratch on you.

✥ he'll tease you at first, just as a way to mask his concern, but if it's serious he's going to be livid.

✥ he knows better than anybody that you can handle yourself, and you have his guaranteed protection as well as the Phantom Troupe's (since you're basically an ally), but he still worries about the potential of those after you.

✥ is absolutely terrible at patching you up if it is serious, but will always do his best anyways.

✥ he knows you are more than capable of killing somebody if necessary, but he still worries about what would happen if they caught you again and he wasn't there. he loves you, and he gets scared when you're hurt.