Chapter 38 - Your Smile

Start from the beginning

The woman stared at him before sighing. "Fine. Anyways, where are the humans?"

"In the green container there," Florencio answered. "Go check it for yourself, I'm leaving."

Walking away, he paused and turned around to see Feliciana standing still.

"Oi. Are you coming or not?"

"B-Big-"

Almost in a blur, he grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her away as she screamed, tears rolling down her cheeks. "Who gave you the permission to talk? All you need to do is stay quiet and follow me, understood?"

"Y-Yes...." Feliciana whimpered as he let go.

"Now stand up, useless. We're going," Florencio sneered.

"......Oi."

Feliciana looked up, eyes filled with slight fear as the door opened and close, Florencio coming in. 

"Take this."

He tossed a knife over to Feliciana who caught it with a jolt.

"You're using that until you can get your kagune out," Florencio stated. "Don't you dare break it."

Feliciana nodded fearfully as Florencio exited the room, slamming the door close.

She gently slid the knife across her pinky, gasping lightly as blood started flowing out of the wound he just made.

"It's.....a kagune knife."

Staring back up at the door, she frowned. 'But...where did big brother get it?'

"Aah.....your human pets are always the best, these will sell at a good price. My master would love them," A man in a suit bowed to Florencio. "I'm honoured to be a ghoul who has set foot on Costa Rica."

"Leave," Florencio commanded before turning around and walking away. 

"Oh, by the way, Florencio-san," The man spoke. "Rumours were that one of the madames from Panama are mad at you. Do contact me if you are in big trouble. The Tsukiyama family would be honoured to help. Master Shu is very pleased by the amount of human pets you have sent us."

Florencio nodded slowly.

"I'll now take my leave, I hope you have an amazing day, Florencio-san," The man bowed.

"What was your name again?" 

The man looked up.

"Kanae," he answered.

(Yes i know its a he-)

Florencio opened the door to his apartment.

He glanced around.

He still.....wasn't very used to this clean environment.

Shaking his head, he headed to his bedroom and opened the closet, picking out some clothes before heading to the bathroom.

He paused.

Something was off.

Clothes still in hand, he wandered around the house and stopped at the door of the storeroom as he felt a presence.

He slowly pushed the door open with a creak.

Feliciana was squatting behind the door with tear filled eyes.