Mia noticed Hikaru's actions, and she knew what's going on. She also followed his brother's example.

Hikaru lowered himself slightly and whispered to Mia's ear.

"Mia, what ever you do, do not be afraid. Do not turn around, just go to Konoha and gave this scroll to the Hokage. Okay?"

Hikaru handed over a scroll to her. Mia nodded and took the scroll.

He then bitten his thumb, and do a hand signs, and slammed it on the ground.

"Summoning jutsu."

A poof of smoke had appeared, and a adult deer had appeared.

"Yes my Lord, you have summoned me." Dyani the deer had said.

"Dyani, please take care of Mia. Bring her to Konoha, and make sure she is safe." Hikaru said barely above a whisper, and he pulled Mia up to Dyani's back.

"Of course..."

"What about you brother?" Mia asked him worried.

Hikaru hold her hand, and he put his forehead to hers saying.

"Be safe, Mia. Remember that I will always love you."

Mia let out a tear, and she had a vision. A vision that her brother will die with blood around him.

"Dyani, you may go now." Dyani nodded and set off.

Mia had cried and tried to call her brother. Hikaru mouthed her.

"Goodbye, and I'm sorry."

He turned his back, and prepared for an attack.

Mia saw her brother had tried to take down the rogue ninjas, but she glimpse that Hikaru was losing.

She turn around and hugged Dyani. Dyani heard small sobs of the child an a small whimper.

He tried to comfort her, saying. "Don't worry, young child. Even though that he knew he will die, but he knew that he didn't die in vain. He knew that you were safe."

He isn't good with comfort, but it is worth of a try.

"I know but he had died because of me, my parents, everyone in the village had died... because of me. I'm so selfish." Mia said with a sob.

Dyani sighed, but reassuring her. "No child they didn't died because of you, they died because you are special to them. They didn't wanted you to use as a tool, because you are a human person who had feelings. A young girl who can live freely as a normal person."

Mia had stop a sob, and said with a small smile. "Thank you Dyani."

Dyani gave her a smile, while proceeding to run to the direction of konoha. It's a good thing that they were almost close.

Dyani was very fast at running, mostly all deer summonings are fast.

But to their dismay, an another rogue ninja had tried to catch up with them. He was a little bit away behind.

Mia and Dyana gasped, and he tried to run fast as he could. But the rouge ninja was able to catch up.

"How was this even possible? There's no other ninja could at least to catch up at this speed. Unless, he had trained to be fast or some ninja could this actually be fast." Dyani said in disbelief.

The rogue ninja almost caught them, but suddenly something or someone had take him out.

Then a flash of electricity was seen.