25 (last chapter)

(Swag time skip)
Hajime's Pov

A few months ago I turned 25 in going to meet with Nagito today. I can't believe we have been dating for so long. It feels like we are meant to be.

Today for Nagito and I won't be a normal day. I'm going to meet him at the park. At seems like such a bad place for what I'm going to do though.

Nagito's Pov
Hajime asked me to meet him at the park.
I hope he isn't going to break up with me. I love him to much. Im not being dramatic if I said I would die without him.

He said to meet at 7;00 when the sun sets. I wonder why. It's currently 5:00 and I'm taking a shower. Even if I blow dry my hair it's going to be damp if I'm going to be on time.

It took 40 minutes for me to shower. Pretty reasonable for my hair. I dont know why my luck had to give me such thick medium length hair.

I just hope it on time.

Hajime's Pov
I got ready and went to the park waiting for Nagito to meet with me. I waited 10 minutes until I saw a white haired slim figure approach me. It was Nagito (obviously)

As I saw his figure approach me worry grew upon me.

3rd person Pov
Hi Hajime why did you call me here
Um we can talk about it later
Ok
Hajime had brought bagels and orange juice for him and Nagito to share. He knew Nagito loved bagels so he made him some.

Many hours past of them eating,drinking and talking until Hajime knew he had to ask him now.

H-hey Nagito can I ask you something.
Yea sure Hajime!

"Well you know how we have been dating for many years, I really feel like your the one for me. And I wanted to ask

Would you marry me?"

Nagito had a shocked expression on his face. He didn't know what to say.

The silence grew scary for Hajime he almost started to cry until he heard Nagito speak.

"...........yes Hajime I will"

Hajime was really happy he immediately slid the ring on Nagitos finger and started to hug him very tightly.

(Time skip brought to you by hope)
It had been a few months since Hajime proposed and it was the day. It was the wedding.

Many people were invited
Family and friends the Main friends involved were Kazuichi, Sonia, fuyuhiko,peko, and akane.
Many fast minutes passed and Hajime and Nagito grew anxious. It was time
...........................................................................
I do"
I do
...........................................................................
The end

Authors note
Yea bad ending I had writers block. I hope you liked the story though it sucked in my opinion.