𝟟

Hajimes Pov
I woke up the next morning because of a loud sound I went to see what it was and it was Nagito. I called his name in confusion. (Your author forget they have to call each other by last name sorry) I went to go help Nagito with groceries. As soon as we were done I questioned him with why he went to get groceries

Nagito= 🍀
Hajime= 🍊

Hey Komaeda um not to sound rude but why did you get the groceries and not your parents 🍊
Oh I forgot to tell you my parents are dead 🍀
Oh Im so sorry 🍊...

Hajimes Pov
I found out Nagitos parents were deceased and I felt bad about asking about them now. But then I remembered what happened yesterday with Nanami. I decided I should probably text her to meet with me. I didn't tell her why
Hinata 🍊
Hey Nanami is it ok if we can meet up somewhere like the park.
Nanami 📱
Yea sure when
Hinata 🍊
Like right now.
Nanami 📱
Sure I'll meet you there.

I told Komaeda that I would go talk to Nanami with what happened and he said it would be fine.. except for the fact I would need to change clothes. He said I could borrow some of his which I thanked him for.

I went to meet Nanami and saw her already waiting for me. I went to start some small talk and then she questioned why I asked her to meet. I decided to tell her the truth I told her that I saw her and sonia kiss yesterday. She looked shocked and denied it telling me I was seeing things and that she wouldn't cheat on me. She kept denying until she saw me. My eyes had turned red from Izuru she knew that she wouldn't be able to deny now because I could a talent of mine to see right through her. I asked her one final time using my ultimate mind reading skills and she denied it once more until I knew what I saw was definitely true. She said she was sorry and hoped that I wouldn't leave her.

"I'm sorry Nanami-San I can't be with you anymore."

Nanami broke down in tears crying I didn't want to see her cry so I just left. I told Nagito what had happened and that I broke up with her he told me that was probably the better option. I thought to myself as to that being the reason Nanami-San and I haven't felt the same. Nanami-San was cheating on me and I was blind about it. I felt so much anger I didn't even realize I was sprinting home.