10

3rd person Pov
Hajime and nagito were going to do the last thing on the list and that was to go to the park.
Hajime was a little hesitant to go because of what he saw when Nanami And Sonia were doing. When they arrived they decided to watch the sunset because they came at that time.

Hajime and Nagito decided it would be a good time to leave since it was was getting pretty late out. Nagito invited Hajime to stay at his house since Hajimes was farther. Hajime already knew this might happen so he brought a change of clothes.

Once Hajime was done changing he went to go with Nagito on the couch. Nagito was watching a scary movie. Hajime didn't really like scary movies since most of the moves were predictable from others he has watched.

It had been 2 hours since the movie started and  Hajime suddenly felt something on his shoulder. He turned to see what was there and found a sleeping Nagito. Hajime's face soon turned from blush to pink and into a bright red. Hajime didn't understand why he felt that way..he wasn't gay..was he. Hajime decided to bring Nagito to his room and put him in his bed. Hajime later trailed off to the guest bedroom and set his school clothes down for tommorow and went to sleep.

Authors note;
I just realized the stories usually end in them going to sleep. More of the komahina is going to start since crushes are there.