𝟛

Nagitos pov
Hinata had asked me if I wanted to hang out with him at lunch. I was pretty happy considering someone was being friendly to me on my first day. We were walking the halls when I saw hinata stop to talk to a pinkish-gray hairs girl with a 3ds. Hinata had asked her if she wanted to eat lunch with him. She had accepted the invite and walked with us till we sat on a bench. Hinata had asked me what my talent was when I had answered shyly in front of a newer girl to me. "I'm the ultimate lucky student" i said. Hinata's face was in shock when he had realized me and the girl hadn't been introduced yet. He say taller introducing us. "Oh I forgot Komaeda this is Nanami-San my girlfriend, Nanami this is Komaeda". I said hi being friendly. Nanami seemed to be interested in my talent when she asked how it felt to be an ultimate lucky student out of the many. I told her I liked being one but my luck is different. Nanami looked confused as I explained that when I have a lucky situation I end up with a bad luck situation later. The more the luck the worst the bad luck. Hinata seemed amused when he said " so is that why in class you couldn't find a pencil?" I nodded in agreement as he looked proud he was correct. I hated when people talked about me it made me feel selfish when it was me the conversation was talking about. I stirred to conversation from me to hajime and Nanami. I asked what there talents were. Nanami responded with her being the ultimate gamer. Hinata looked a little hesitant when he finally said a situation happened for him to have every single talent. I was shocked and I think it could show but I said it was cool. I didn't want to respond with the truth of that making me feel so unworthy and useless now. The bell rang that lunch was over and that we had to go back to our classes now. I said bye to Nanami and Hinata as I walked to the door. Hinata stopped me to ask if he could be my friend. I felt shocked as I agreed way to happily. Before he left I asked if I could get his phone number to text him in which he also agreed.
I felt too lucky and I know that I would destroy my day or someone else's with my luck cycle. Oh well day has too go on.

Authors note
I accidentally made it seem like they teleported from the bench to the halls to the bench again. I also forgot the part of Hajime intorducing himself so I apologize.