1// Honey I'm Traumatizing the Kid

Disclaimer
I own none of the characters, all are owned by DC or Rick Riordan respectively

Warning
This book contains vile language, gore, and disturbing settings please don't read if you are uncomfortable with dark themes

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy

・ .           .                 ✦
.                 .            .           .       .             ✦
✦       ・           .                 •      .     •
•    .             .               ✦
✦                 ✦

Part I

"For now, I exist in an unseen world,

It is called..survival."

THEN;

THE YOUNG TEEN STOOD STILL WITH A LOADED GUN in her hands, her frame shaking yet her sobs remained silent. "Please, please. I don't want to do this." The girl stampeded out, her words choked as she heaved in the oxygen her lungs so desperately craved.
The man before her didn't speak, only twisting the knife he held deeper into the skin of his victim.
A shrill scream echoed throughout the dim room.

She reached out with her empty hand. "No! Stop." Taking a single step forward only for the man to send her a withering glare from his single eye, making her scurry back, her foot hitting the wall in her hast with a loud bang.

The loud noise made her jump, fumbling with the live gun in her hands. Her thoughts were frantic as she fought back the rising panic.
Why weren't her powers working? Why was she here? Why had this man taken her?

For a moment she considered turning the gun onto the man; shooting him dead before he could take this any further. But her throbbing ribs stopped her, the first time she had tried that he had moved far too fast to be normal, twisting her wrist and delivering a powerful punch to her ribs.
At least one of them were broken now.

No, panicking wouldn't get her out of this.

Taking a deep breath, she pushed back her fear and straightened her back, steeling her nerves.
She was Percy fucking Jackson and she would show no fear.

For the first time in the past two hours, Percy spoke without strain to her voice, "stop. You saved me, you ended him for a reason." She gestured to the small bloodstained room they where in, a small tremor to her hand, "why are you doing this now? Why did you bring me here?"

His single eye stared back at her blankly, nothing about him giving anything away, leaving the room completely silent except for the quiet sobs of the middle-aged man he held in his grip.

She thought for a moment he wouldn't respond, that the white-haired man would go right back to torturing the victim, his smooth voice gently telling her it would all be over if she just pulled the trigger and put him out of his misery.