The search

The night had slowly passed and the rain turned from poring to a light drizzle, it was early but almost everyone was up.  Wild had made a small breakfast of what he called 'pancakes' with a spread of Wildberrys on top.

"So what's the plan today?" Hryule asks as he puts another piece of pancake in his mouth.

"Well I was thiking about that last night, and I thought that i'd go to Outskirt Stable and see if they'd seen anything, I'm good friends with the Stable master." Wild said while flipping the last of the pancakes over on his pan.

"Alone? no way, someone has to go with you, plus it's dangerous to go out in this weather." Time said eating the last of his pancake.

"Nah I wouldn't go on foot, i'd teleport, there is a shrine next to each stable, and if i'd take anyone it would be Wolfie." Wild said while cleaning his plate in the rain water he had collected from the night prior.

"Where is Wolfie anyways? I haven't see him since yesterday when he sat on me and War betraid me." Wind said and threw a glare at Warriors who only shruged.

"He's around, he likes the rain." Twilight said while throwing his wolf pelt around his shoulders.

"Well that doesn't make it any more safe for you Wild." Time said while looking the person in question in the eye.

"Well i'd be faster then dragging someone around, no ofence but Wolfie kinda follows me better then one of you guys." Wild said while looking around.

"Okay lets make a deal, you take Wolfie," Wild smiled bright, "but-" Wilds smile turned into a frown, "You have to take Four with you."

"Wait why me?" Four called out half annoyed half curious.

"Really." Wild says in a dry tone.

"Yes Wild 'Really', and to answer your question Four, you can easily go on Wolfie's back and your sightly more- how do I say this? Ah yes, responsible." Time says folding his hands.

"Okay one OW and two I can just go with Twilight, since it takes a while for Four to settle after a teleport." Wild says while getting his stuff ready to go. "Also someone should wake Sky up, his breakfast is going to get cold."

"Alright fine, you take both of them." Time said, his voice holding no place for argument.

"I- fine." Wild said in defeat.

"So im going with you guys?" Four asks strapping his sword to his back and grabing his small shield.

"Yes, please keep them out of trouble if you can." Time says.

"Yeah i'll try, but no promises, Alright i'm ready when you are Wild." Four calls out and starts walking to the entrance of the cave.

"Before we go," Twilight calls out, "Tell us the plan."

"Well my plan is going to Outskirt Stable first and if I don't find anything there then we'll go to Tabamtha Bridge Stable, but that's less likely since its a lot farther then the other stable" Wild says while showing everyone the map, everyone but Sky who was still sound asleep in his bed roll.

"How are we going to get back?" Four asks after comiting the map to memory.

"I'll teleport to shrine on top of Satori Mountain called, uhmm, Mogg something Shrine." Wild said slowly getting impatient for wasting perfect daylight, even though its still cloudy.

"Alright, just- Just stay safe alright, who knows what's out there." Time said looking sympathetic.

"Okay we will." Wild said with a small smile. "Oh and if you see the top of the mountain light up don't worry to much, its just the Lord Of The Mountain came out, you guys can even try and see him, just be very quiet."