I made my way to stiles' and knocked on his door . After a minute the door opened and I see a really tired Stiles but he's still smiling like always . He has a confused look on his face for some reason...

Sc:Hey bro !

St:Hey bud , what are you doing here ?

Sc:You don't remember what we said at the last meeting ? I asked confused

St:What meeting ?

Oh no...I totally forgot he wasn't here that day ! I literally just thought about the meeting how could I forget Stiles wasn't there. I hope he'll think he just forgot what was said and think nothing of it

St:Scott...did you and the pack had a meeting without me ?

Sc:Wait it's not what it seems Stiles...

St:What is it then ? I was glad he didn't seem too angry

Sc:Well you're human and we've all decided to do a supernatural meeting because well you wouldn't be really useful here , but the meeting wasn't on anything important just to know which supernatural of the pack would protect which humans of the pack .

St:And you're telling me that "it's not important" !? Really Scott ! Did you and the pack did other meeting without me and the humans pack member ?

Sc:...no...I lied , I know it wasn't a good thing to do but i wanted to protect them...

St:Scoot I'm not a werewolf but I can see that you're lying to me right now . How many ?

Sc:What...?

St:How many meeting ? He said that with a harsh voice , i didn't know his voice could be that emotionless he was extremely pissed off....I messed up

Sc:Stiles...I'm sorry bu-

St:JUST HOW MANY SCOTT ! HOW MANY TIME DID YOU FRICKING DO THIS !?

Sc:23...I was still lying , we did that way more but I knew he would snap , so I lied...again...

St:23...23 fricking meeting Scott ! Wow ! You're literally the worst alpha ever , the worst friend...THE WORST BROTHER ! SCOTT DID YOU EVEN IMAGINE IF ANY OF US WOULD OF GOT HURT BECAUSE YOU DECIDED THAT IT WAS THE BEST IDEA NOT TO GIVE US ALL THE INFORMATIONS !

He was right...they could've got hurt because of my decision , but I just wanted to protect all of them...they can't heal but we can so they would've been in danger . No I made the best decision ,I'm a true alpha and i made the right decision for my pack !

Sc:No I made the right decision .

St:No you didn't !

Sc:You can't heal , we can ! So i made the right decision , and plus I am the alpha and a true one so I can't make bad decision .

St:Do you even hear yourself Scott ! It's because we can't heal that we need to be prepared ! If we don't have your super strength , your super speed and your fast healing we need to compensate by having all the informations !

Sc:I'm a true alpha I can't be wrong ! I'm the best alpha that can exist , a true alpha can't be a bad alpha that doesn't make sense . The nature wouldn't have gave me this power if it didn't thought I was good enough to have it .

St:You're wrong Scott...get out , don't talk to me until you fricking accept that even "the true alpha" can be wrong .

Wait he wants me to get out ? Is this a joke! Does he even know that I can literally kill him right now and he dares being disrespectful ? I know he is supposed to be my brother but sometimes he really gets annoying when he thinks that he knows everything and that he can't be wrong !

Sc:Urgh...you're so annoying when you think you know everything better then others .

St:Are you serious ? Scott I'm not the one who thinks I'm better ! You are ! You always blame me for what you do !

Sc:Stop trying to make you feel better about all that ! You're so selfish and not even a good friend you're just toxic !

St:Me...toxic ? Really scott you honestly think I am the one toxic one here ? I saved your ass countless times , when you got bitten I didn't leave, I sacrificed everything for you because I thought I was your brother ! You know what...just don't talk to me , again until you finally realize that even " mister true alpha " can be wrong ! You know being wrong isn't a bad thing and there's nothing wrong admitting it. I just... I don't understand why you can't accept it.

_______________________________________

I hope you liked this new chapter ! I took a while to post it but i hope it was still great , it's just that the new chapters are way longer then my first ones , they are twice the amount of words so obviously it takes twice as much time for me to write them . So I just hope you still like this story and that you don't mind , now all I need to say is....bye and see you next chapter ! ❤️❤️❤️