Devil

Aadi's pov

I took the paper from the coach and was petrified. It was a printed picture of some wall on it.

The horrifying thing was the text written on that wall. There was a devil emoji drawn and next to it was written coach Davis. The name Davis was then stroked out and Dracula was written in its place. Below it was written 'You deserve to be in hell'.

Do you know what was more confusing and petrifying? The whole thing was written in my handwriting. I couldn't believe it. How is it even possible?

Coach:
What you have to say for yourself?

Aadi:
Si...ir i...it is no...not me. I ha..haven't do..done it. I am not ly...lying.

Coach:
The evidence is here. I had an idea that it was your handwriting as I have seen your report. This paper here proves it. Care to explain?

Aadi:
I don't know anything about it, sir.

I just want to die now. How do I even prove that this is not me? The look on the coach's face is, well, dangerous to say the least. His stare could burn anyone to ashes.

Coach:
Fine, if you don't wanna admit it, find the culprit. Until then, well, this Dracula will give you the tour of hell.

Aadi:
Si..sir but...

Coach:
Shutup. Take the bag of 8 kg and start running. Don't even think of stopping before I say so.

I knew that further debate is useless. I have to find the culprit at any cost.

I ran away and brought the bag and started running, well, more of fast jogging. This is gonna be the toughest day of my life.

Narrator's pov

Aadi took off running. The rest of them were about to finish their round. After that, they were ordered to complete the punishment rounds. Daksh was the last today, so he had to run more rounds than others.

Coach:
Another surprise for you all. Today you will complete the rounds with a 5 kg bag. Quick, get the bag and start running.

Jack was the first so he got a few minutes rest.
After completing, the coach asked them to return the bag.
Till now Lucas and Ryan had also finished the lapses along swimming pool. Their butchering started right away. They were not given even a few seconds rest in between. They all were really confused.

After 1 hour
.
.
Coach:
Everyone, start one hand pushups, 50 for both hands. Lucas and Ryan, get an 8 kg bag, now.

Both of them looked horrified. All of their muscles were calling for help.

All of them started right away as don't want to anger him further.

Aadi had completed 12 rounds and still, he was not asked to stop. It was difficult to even move now. He was about to start the 13th round when he stopped him.

Coach:
Aditya stop. Join the others.

Aadi started removing the bag and sighed in relief. His back and legs were literally killing him.

Coach:
Stop. Did I ask you to remove the bag?

Aadi:
No sir. Sorry sir

Coach:
30 crunches, quick

Aadi:
Yes sir.

Aadi started right away and tried his best to finish quickly.

Coach:
Fast. The day hasn't even started yet.

Aadi:
Yes sir.

Aadi finished them but now he had no power to continue, let alone with the weight.