CHAPTER 1

CHARLOTTE

MOVING !!!!!  I hate it! I had to leave everything behind, family, friends, school, my lovely sweet room. UGH. Nothing felt the same, sure the ROSEWOOD is a great town and stuff, but I still miss SEAVIEW town soo much. We seriously have to move because my father became the CEO of a company.Nothing was making me feel better, my parents tried to make me happy - but no! I am mad at them for moving when  I  was in senior year! I thought to my self as I stared outside the window from our running car.

My mood immediately lighted up as I saw a gelato ice cream palour! I yelled , which bad my father stop in the middle of a busy town road.

"DAD I WANT ICE CREAM" I shouted like a five year old kid. My parents just rolled their eyes as dad took the car, towards were the ice cream palour was. 

"go and take some ice cream" mom said

"and make it fast" my dad said.

I happily ran towards the shop. "hi! how may I help you?" said the girl at the counter, maybe in her 20's. "hey I want chocolate fudge, two scoops" I said, as I took out my wallet from my  handbag. The lady quickly scooped my ice cream, I gave her the bill and went out towards the door, I failed to notice the wire that was on the ground and tripped. I closed my eyes shut, but the I realized that I did not directly hit the ground, instead I fell on someone, who fell on the ground with me. I eyes opened that very instant, then I saw a boy, my age I guessed.

"OH!, HOLY SHIT!" I  said I quickly got up and helped the person. When my eyes went towards his shirt I almost yelped. I had destroyed his clear white shirt, with my chocolate fudge ice cream.

"omg i am so sorry!" I said as I dumped my now destroyed ice cream in the dustbin.

"yeah, my white shirt" the boy said, very extremely irritated. I instantly amazed by the boy's deep voice, with a slight British accent.

"how can I repay you?" I said quite annoyed by my act.

"no you don't need to" the boy said turning to leave.

"noo I have to repay for your losses" I said but before I could catch up with him, he went towards the door and walked away.

wow now I feel super guilty! oh and not to mention like shit! I lost my appetite to lick that geloto!

I went towards my car and quickly stepped in.

"hon where is your ice cream?  my mom asked.

"and what took you soo long?" my dad asked.

"ugh I don't want to speck about it, can we just leave" I said.

"yeah sure" my dad said as he went and joined the main road.

"darling we should have something like a coffee and cookie" my mom said to my dad.

"yeah we should" my dad said parking the car by the nearby cafe. We quickly got down and went in the cafe, the cafe was small, but when you enter you were instantly hit by wonderful smell you coffee. The cafe was decorated beautifully. I took a look around the cafe, which to my surprise was very interesting to see. I was last to get in the line and saw my parents already taking their take away coffee. " one cold coffee please" I said to the boy who was at the counter. When I finally got my order ready, my parents were waiting in the car for 10 min. My mom ringed me up once. Then again and then again. I know dad must be telling her to call me, because he was dying to show us our new house. He said that me and mom would love the new house. And was exited to show us around. I quickly grabbed my coffee and ran outside, I did not notice that there was a person in front of me, and hit that person's nose hard, I guess. "owwww" that person groaned, not too loudly, thankfully, I guessed that person was a boy because of his deep voice.

"omg I am so sorry" I  said and turned my head to look at him.

"are you crazy, why do you always fall or bump into someone ?" the boy said and I instantly recognized him. He was the same boy, on whom I had fallen on earlier. But this time he was wearing a blue shirt. "oh its you again, I am soo sorry ——-" before I could say anything he walked away. That was rude. I quickly ran to the car and sat in. The entire car ride I was silently thing about the boy whom I had fallen and bumped into. I did not even realize that we were heading towards the richer section of the town. The houses grew bigger and taller, with spacious loans and pose cars parked. I was not very surprised because I myself used to live in one of those houses.But my dad stopped in front of a house bigger and better that any of the other. It was white from outside, with a very big drive way. With a very beautiful lawn. It was just beautiful, I was lost for words.

"THIS CANNOT BE OUR HOUSE" I shouted. My dad smirked.

"yes it is" dad confirmed.

"HONEY THAT IS SOO beautiful" my mom said. When our car is parked properly. I quickly jump out of the car and go towards the door.

"go in it is open" my dad said.

When I open it, it is even more beautiful, with the lounge big and white in colour.Further inside, the living room is comfortable with brown leather sofa's a large TV and home theter service. The kitchen is white and red ( my mom's fav colour). Our dining table, suitable for eight people, with a table spread, exactly in the middle and candle stand in the center.The chairs were royal, when looked at. Who am I kidding the whole house is soo royal. Then upstairs was my room. I slowly open my room's door. GOSH it was awesome. White and peach in colour, with a huge walk in closet. My bathroom made up of marble, with a bath tube. My bed was also matched the rooms colour theme. It had a light peach blanket, with a darker shade of peach pillows to match. Even the carpet was light peach in colour. I loved my room. I took a look at the wail in closet, it was already full, with my clothes arranged and a few new pair of shoes and clothes.

"do you like it?" my dad says somewhere behind me.

"I love it" I say as I give my dad a big hug.

"DAD YOU ARE THE BEST" I said and hugged him tighter. I take the day off  just to relax, watch tv, and lay around. In no time the dinner was ready, as the utensils were already in the kitchen ready to be used and my mom and dad went for grocery shopping my mom prepared roasted chicken and also bought ice cream. I dinner was great, as always, my mother begin a professional chef, her cooking was never bad. After having ice cream I slipped in my new room, made myself comfortable in my bed, I quickly slept, as I was to exhausted to keep my eyelid open.