Chapter 18⛄

"Here's your card, Seokjin."

Jungkook gave the key card to his assistant who immediately grabbed it from him. Jin was thankful that he didn't have a room to share with his Alpha boss.

Though his omega was howling sadly, he was sure that he would end up licking all over Jungkook if he was ever going to spend the night with him.

It was already seven in the evening, and they both decided to get freshen up before meeting outside. Kim Seokjin happily opened his door with the card and soon he was greeted by a large king sized bed, with red mattress beautifully arranged for him.

Without wasting his time, he plopped down on the mattress and loved how it sunk down by his weight before coming up. He smelt the scent and loved how mild it was. He could tell that if he ever slept here, he wouldn't get up at all.

Kim Seokjin's eyes lit up, when he got an idea. He walked towards his bag which he threw away just before drowning on the bed. He picked up his other clothes, and stuffed animals before putting it on the bed.

He started to arrange the pile of clothes and things which he loved the most. Omegas in preheat loved sleeping in their nests and Jin brought enough items to make a nest for himself.

After building his small nest, he was happy and decided to get some fresh shower. His jaw dropped when he saw the bathroom. It had a see through glass door, and he loved how big the mirror was.

Jin did not waste any time, and he showered while looking at his naked body in the mirror that was placed just opposite to the shower door. He could see how soft his body was, and wished he could touch himself.

But he knew he was running out of time. They had the project  meeting tomorrow as the first thing in the morning. Tonight, they would  have some leisure time, and Jungkook had asked Seokjin to accompany him  to tour around the city.

Though Jin wanted to  deny the request, he hadn't visited Japan in his life time. He too  wanted to explore the city. So he had accepted to go with Mr. Jeon.

After a quick shower, Jin did his night skin care routine and wore his favorite pink tshirt with white jeans and smiled when he heard a soft knock on his door.

Jin knew that his Alpha boss would be wearing the same formal outfit and without any clue he opened his room door only to get JUNGKSHOOK.

What he didn't  expect was to see his Alpha boss in a plain white tshirt and a ripped  jeans.

If correct, he could feel his slick oozing out from his hole, by  looking at the beautiful tattoos on Jungkook's hands and forearms.

Now Jin understood why  Jungkook always worn full sleeves. How could Jin breathe by looking at  the beautiful art on those veiny hands?

Kim Seokjin realized  that he wasn't horny because of his heat. He was needy because of the  man standing infront of him like a full meals. Jin would love to run  along his tongue all over the tattoo and kiss every inch of it.

"Seokjin, are you ready  to go?" Jungkook was little awkward while standing outside Jin's room.  All the omega did was staring at him with a monotone glance.

Jungkook had been on doubt whether to show his tattoos or not. But he decided to enjoy his night with his omega and he didn't want to hide anything from him. The alpha  wasn't sure whether now Jin was judging him based on his tattoos.

He didn't find any distress scent coming from the omega. Which told him that Jin wasn't uncomfortable with him.

Kim Seokjin was busy in  controlling his drool while wandering his eyes to the perky nipple buds which  perfectly clung to the white tshirt.

"F-Fuck, his nipples are pierced." Kim Seokjin internally screamed by looking at the shining object beautifully sticking on the pink buds.

"Y-Yes, Mr. Jeon. I- wait a minute." Jin immediately shut his door and leaned back by trying to breathe properly.

"H-He is going to kill  me." Jin whispered and looked down to find a small wet patch around his  crotch area. His slick was leaking all the way to his pants.

"Fuck you, Mr. Jeon."  Jin cursed before picking up the tissues and wiping away his slick. He  made sure to take his suppressants before going out. He could get into  heat just by looking at the Alpha boss.

After taking his   suppressants and changing his slick damped boxers, he opened his door to   find Jungkook still standing out there with some concern.

"I-If you don't want to go with me, I-I can understand Seokjin. Y-You can go alone. Maybe we can meet tomorrow for the meeting."

Jungkook said in a sad tone, making Jin to frown. The omega growled lowly by seeing their alpha doubting him.

"I am new to this place,   Mr. Jeon. And the only person that I trust with my heart is you. So   let's go." Before Jungkook could speak further, the omega grabbed the   alpha's hands and were walking down the lobby to spend their night in   the city.

Jungkook couldn't help   but chuckle by how fast Jin was pulling him towards the streets. The two   decided to loosen up their minds and went down to a club which was   located nearby their hotel.

"Don't you ever try to  get drunk, Seokjin. I don't think I can carry you for another night."   Jungkook tried to warn his assistant who instead stuck his tongue out   before taking his tequila shot.

The alpha sighed heavily   and he knew that the omega wouldn't listen to him at all. Jungkook  made  sure to be with Seokjin all the time, since the other was in  preheat.  He could feel several alpha's eyes on his omega.

Though he had growled at  many alphas in the club, there were some who was never bothered about   his glance. The omega was single and unclaimed and cherry on the top,  he  was in preheat.

"Seokjin, no don't go.   No, Seo-" Before Jungkook could protest, the other was already on the   dance floor swaying his hips and dancing like Beyonce. Jungkook   internally growled when he saw other rich and handsome alphas making a  move on their  omega.

Jungkook didn't know how   many glasses of fruit mix he had drunk, he   pouted when he saw Jin on   the dance floor glowing beautifully and  chatting with some handsome  alpha. He could  see the hungry eyes of   other alpha's on his omega's  body.

"Come on, omega. Let's   go  out and have our fun." The strange alpha who had been eying Seokjin    from the first said with a smirk making the omega to smile by the words.

"Fuck  off before I chop off your dick." Seokjin said sweetly while looking  at the tall alpha   infront of him who was trying to touch him.

"A  feisty one. I love it." The strange alpha licked his lips seductively  making Jin want to   throw up. Seokjin had enough and with a head shake  he looked around to   find his Alpha boss breaking eye contact with  him, the moment their eyes   locked together.

Jungkook could  feel his  alpha mewling sadly and he was in no place to  stop Jin from  enjoying   his time. He knew that Jin would dance with  handsome alphas,  and the   omega always had a good taste in men.

Who was he to think that  he ever had a chance with the beautiful  omega? Jin would  never see  him  as an Alpha, neither did the other had  called him by  his name. Jin  had  always referred him as Mr. Jeon, and he  wished to  hear a pet name  from  his omega.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows when he saw his assistant tucking his tshirt and pulling him up from the chair.

"You  can dance with  those handsome alphas, Seokjin. I know you want to.   Go." Jungkook said   with a slight pout evident in his lips. Kim Seokjin   giggled cutely  before leaning down to Alpha's height, and blew some  air in his ears.

"But I want you, Mr. Jeon."

Jin whispered before pulling Jungkook to the dance floor and pushing other alphas who were on his way.