21| Double trouble

The thumping music could be heard clearly from the line outside, but stepping into the club only makes it twenty times louder and twenty times more electric

Us guys start to shove our way through the swaying bodies, Logan throwing an "Excuse us" and "I'm so sorry" every time Holden gets too eager and pushes a little too hard.

I have no idea where we're going- my head still buzzing from our win, and my brain still acting all fuzzy from Willow's cold, probably contributing to my cluelessness.

My cough came down the day after I had taken care of Wills and within an hour from that I had started sneezing, snotting and whining about how loud my thoughts were.

Thankfully, because she's kind of the perfect woman, Wills didn't hesitate to come over and practically spoon feed me a bowl of chicken noodle soup whilst we watched Full House.

The worse of the cold was over three days ago and since then I've been acting as normal as possible whilst secretly feeling like my brain is going to explode.

It's fair to assume that getting checked into the boards, shoved into six foot plus men and dashing around an ice rink didn't exactly help my condition.

It's even fairer to assume that drinking and celebrating our win in a club isn't going to help my condition either- but I wasn't going to stay at home, in bed, knowing that my friends were out having fun whilst I threw myself a pity party.

"Here should be good!" Lo half-yells over the music, pointing to a large booth surrounded by a couple of tables. "Should be able to fit everyone, right?"

Reese checks over the amount of seats- counting them in his head and then using his fingers to count the amount of people coming. "We might be a few short, but I'm sure T won't mind Wills sitting on his lap for the evening!"

The teasing since me and Willow went on our first date has been... intense. And not because the guys go too far or because I hate them talking about my love life, it's intense because Everett has to sit and listen to those idiots make comments, just like that, about his twin sister.

And I'm internally afraid that one day he'll have enough and punch the living shit out of me for ever daring to touch his beloved sister.

But so far Ev seems pretty okay with it, judging by the light slap at the back of Reese's head and his laugh as he slides into the booth.

"As promised, first round is on me! What are the orders?"

We all rattle off our drink order to Greyson, each of us asking for the most expensive drinks on the menu as payback for him making us go clubbing.

No one really fancied a big night out, typically after a win we just go to our local bar and have a couple celebratory drinks, but Hastings had other ideas.

He wanted to go big or go home. We all voted for go home, so to convince us he promised to buy the first two rounds of drinks.

Grey looks up from his phone- where he had been making a note of our order- and scowls. "You're all going to hell."