"You can easily identify Namjoon hyung and Hob- Hoseok Hyung" He corrected himself midway remembering not to call them by their nicknames, as it might make them feel uncomfortable.

"In front, it is Jimin hyung in denim. At the back it is Yoongi hyung, his face is partially visible. The blonde one is Jin hyung. Here in red hair is Taehyung, wearing a bandana." JUNGKOOK explained, occasionally pointing at each of his bandmates in the picture. Jungkook found himself surrounded by seven heads, all taking a nice, long look at the image.

"We all are beaming here, what was happening?" Hoseok, who was way too much curious, asked with excitement.

"Yes Jungkook, what happened?" Seokjin joined in, eyes looking up at the boy. JUNGKOOK was taken aback, he saw Seokjin as anything and everything but not as someone who needs to be taken care of. Seokjin here was indeed younger than him, he was drawn between the feeling of taking care of him or letting him be the hung he is.

"You can put it as I prophesied about something to happen and in response, all of you promised earlier if things turn out the way I predicted, you all will just launch me in the air. Luckily, what we wished for happened, this was just when the celebration began" Jungkook said remembering their second win of the song Fire.

"You are not gonna tell us what specifically was happening, huh?" Jimin said being a bit whiny, eyeing JUNGKOOK. The said boy responded mischievously shaking his head, beaming ear to ear.

"You look different here," Namjoon pointed out. He was attentively studying the picture. 

"Of course, I do. This is from two years ago."

"Why did you put such an old and blur picture?" Hoseok asked, thinking that he might have many newer ones already. His head taking him to a scary version of the story... what if we have disbanded?

"Ah yes, but this moment is special for me and I don't care if it is blurred. The image captured all our emotions, and our happiness that's what matters. And the words above it reads 'You are the cause of my Euphoria' which is a lyric of my solo song dedicated to ARMYs" JUNGKOOK explained.

"You know how to speak English?" Namjoon asked in English after hearing JUNGKOOK say the lyrics.

"A little." He replied in English. "I can't communicate fluently but I can understand and speak in broken grammar. Kind of sing in it as well," He replied in Korean to which Joon nodded. Meanwhile, the others tried to understand the conversation by interpreting the few English words they used.

"That's amazing!" The leader exclaimed. He sighed in relief, they won't rely only on him but also on themselves when communicating with someone who speaks English. It'd lessen some pressure from his shoulders.

"Can we see one more picture, a more recent one? I just want to see..." jungkook said, making JUNGKOOK look at him in astonishment. He then smiled, yet judging his past self.

"Finally this kid decided to speak," PD nim said, he was just observing the boys for a while.

"This is good, as far as I remember, I would have thought a hundred times in the early days before requesting anything," He said to himself, rolling his eyes at his previous behavior but was luckily or unluckily heard by the BTS members.

"Wait, I got the net connection?" He noticed, looking at the notification bar. And the same moment there were a billion notifications, he hurriedly silenced them.

"Sorry, actually it has been just a few hours since the show, so ARMYs are tagging us from all over the world." He apologized sheepishly.

"Wait which army? You mentioned this term earlier as well. And what do you mean all over the world?" PD nim asked, bewildered. He couldn't comprehend why would the military have anything to do with a boyband. Did they do something that wrong?

"ARMY is our fandom's name, it's an abbreviation. And all over the world since we have our fans everywhere." He said in a flow, as a matter of factly. Others were just speechless at this piece of information, staring blankly at the speaker of those words.

"Uh... I shouldn't have told this," JUNGKOOK whispered to himself, looking at the others in the room. He unlocked his phone and went to Twitter to show them a paparazzi.

"Here see this, but I ain't gonna show anything else from the future now" JUNGKOOK stated as he made them see another image from their bright future. They just got a glimpse in a second, being able to see a group of boys standing and posing for the picture when-

"Sir! The boys have still not-" said their instructor barging into the room, however, got quiet seeing all of them in there

"Sir! The boys have still not-" said their instructor barging into the room, however, got quiet seeing all of them in there. "Boys, go with him. Mr. Lee excuse them for being late today," declared the CEO. 

"You stay with them," he said, looking at JUNGKOOK. "You came here abruptly so, there must be a reason for it. Now go away brats, let me do my work," PD nim shoed everyone away which resulted in the others leaving the room, giggling. 

___________________________________