Holidays/ Attempts

Start from the beginning

"Yes I did right after I got ready for today"

Once we pulled into the mall I went to different places in the mall.

I bough Elizabeth a pair of Jordans she wanted with a gift card and a ring that's her zodiac sign she was big of astrology.

I was in the camera store looking around.
I see a camera where you could record videos and take pictures. The camera had a lot of space on it so I bought it.

Surprisingly it was the best camera they had. I bough three SIM cards. A charger and a case. With some other things.

-___ CHRISTMAS.

Today was Christmas the joy of today! So I had a full schedule.

8:00 am, Go over to Aunt Becky house

10:00 am the team opens gift.

10:30 am Me and Elijah exchange gifts.

12:00 pm Reserved for Amber (personal request)

1:00 pm visit parents grave (put new flowers)

2:00 pm The royal press conference, update on things.

4:00 pm Susan's

6:00 pm dinner.

And rest of the night I watch movies and drink hot chocolate.

I was wearing a green silk dress, it was cold outside so I grabbed a jacket just in case.

Walking downstairs I went inside the kitchen to get something to eat before I go to Beckys house.

Grabbing a bowl of fruit I walked to Elijah room.

"Marry Christmas" I flopped on his bed and started munching on my fruit.

"Marry Christmas, Alvah" Elijah kissed my cheek.

Continuing eating my fruit while I watched A Christmas movie in Elijah room.

"Have you ate breakfast?" I asked out of curiosity.

"No ive been-" Elijah started.

"Here" I held up a strawberry to his lips.

"Alvah I'm no-"

I shoved the fork in his mouth.

"Too late" I giggled.

"Cant take no for an answer" Elijah smirked shaking his head slightly.

" Wanna make a gingerbread house?" I asked looking at the Christmas movie on the tv.

"Gingerbread house?"

"You never made one" I questioned looking over at him.

"No I haven't"

"we'll that changes today, Dakota, one of our maids. Just taught me how to make one" I shrugged recalling the memory.

Looking at the time it was 7:30 am so I set my fruit down on the nightstand.

"I have to go, I'll see you at 10" I pecked Elijah lips.

"Be safe"

"I will"

--------- Beckys

Me, Becky, Hanna, Ally were eating Christmas cookies and drinking a sweet Christmas drink with a little alcohol.

Surprisingly Aunt Becky let Hanna drink some.

"So Alvah how have you and Elijah been?" Ally asked.

I felt heat rush to my face, as that brought them a answer. "Great, we are doing great". I replied.

"That's good. So when's the wedding?" Becky remarked.

I started laughing, Elijah love me but he isn't the let's get married and go on a honeymoon person

After a while I left, I had like one drink so I was still fine to drive seeing I'm not a light weight.

----- 10:30
It was time for me and Elijah to exchange gifts.

During the team gift exchange, I got a new computer, some clothing. It was fun we were all laughing and having a good time.

"Put this on" Elijah handed me a blindfold as I started at it weirdly.

"If this is some type of kin-"

"Just put it on" Elijah sighed.

I put on the blindfold, immediately linking hands with Elijah so I don't fall.

I couldn't tell my surroundings, as I got into a car I'm guessing?

-
Felt like hours I've been in this car. I can't see all I can do is look at the black blindfold.

"Are you taking me to kill me, because if you are this is so unprofessional for a mafia boss. And if you kill me then you'll have no one to go to Susan's with so I don't thi-"

"Alvah, just wait"

And I did.

----

"Step over" Elijah guided me around as I stepped over a log?

"Now you can look" he took off my blindfold.

A tiny cottage, blooming flowers surrounding the place. Just like I always wanted.

And have a tiny family. One girl one boy. Live in a tiny cottage Get a job,

"Oh my gosh" I said breathlessly, as tears pricked my eyes. No one ever did something like this for me.

"Here comes the tears" Elijah mumbled pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you so much!"

Once Elijah handed me the keys I ran inside.

Beautiful, lights everywhere around the place like fairy's. A huge kitchen. Up stairs a mater bed room with a balcony.

2 other rooms downstairs. And in the backyard is a huge space, with a tree house.

"Elijah you didn't have to spend this much on me" I looked over.

"Alvah I would buy you the world if I could" Elijah made a cheesy remark.

"I didn't get you a house though"

"You being here is enough"

----
Elijah opened this gift, he was very happy with it we took some pictures at the cottage.

Going back home we had dinner and I unwinded in Elijah room, Getting hot chocolate I sat on on his side as the movie started.

I picked out the grinch, I'm sure Elijah would like it seeing him and the grinch share some......similarities.

" why do you write and draw in your journal?" I asked Elijah during the movie.

"Therapeutic" Elijah shrugged and I nodded understanding.

Durning the movie Elijah took a video of us goofing off for a moment.

I started falling asleep, This was the best Christmas I've asked for.