Heartbreaks, Attacks, Fights

"What the hell do you mean they are located around!"

"They are trying to form an alliance with the GGG mafia!!"

"Kill them, I'll deal with Alvah"
----
8 hours earlier:

Last week I was sick, it took awhile to recover, thanks to the the help from Elijah

I changed into a cropped button up with a white flower skirt. I slipped on some white sneakers before I skipped downstairs.

"ALVAH!" Amber ran into my arms as I picked her up and hugged her.

I'm taking Amber to dance class since Elijah had a important meeting and I was glad to help so why not.

"Ready?" I asked her, as she showed me a toothy showing me her bag.

I carefully put her down before going to Elijah office feeling bad for disturbing his meeting.

The door swung back as Elijah face softened a bit when he seen me.

"Car keys?" I held out my hand.

"Which one?" He asked showing a bunch of keys.

"Your Range Rover"

Elijah handed me the keys with a small smile.

"Hey you never let me drive your cars!" Brandon shouted before Elijah closed the door.

Once I had Amber buckled in her car seat, I got in the car. The interior was fresh it was a amazing car. I probably should've mentioned to Elijah that I haven't drove in a year.

I put the address in my GPS as I turned on some soft jazz, I pulled out the garage, I cautiously drove to the address.

I pulled into the parking lot of the dance class.