"Hookhand, these are our friends, Varian and (Y/n)." Rapunzel said with a smile. "I-it's nice to meet you sir." Varian said waving and I nodded. "Varian's an alchemist and (Y/n) is a witch." Rapunzel said and Hookhand nodded before turning his full attention to me. "So, you can curse people, right?" He asked with a smirk and I held onto Varian's shirt nodding. "We'll talk later." He said and I nodded once more.

I pulled Varian with me away from him revealing Hookfoot. "Wait a sec. Razzle Dazzle, is that you?" Hookhand said and Varian and I turned towards each other. "Razzle Dazzle?" "Bring it in little bro." Hookhand said pulling Hookfoot into a big hug. "You know, it still hurts when you use the hook." Hookfoot said pulling away. "You still dazzlin' everybody with that silly dancin'?" Hookhand said and my eyes widened. "Woah, hold on a second. Dancing?" Rapunzel asked. "Hookfoot, you can dance?" I asked softly and coming out from behind Varian. "No." Hookfoot said turning away. "Ha! Yeah, right." Hookhand said giving Hookfoot a noogie.

"Dancing was this guy's dream. You believe that?" Hookhand said and Rapunzel was beaming. "Seriously?! How did I not know this?" "Alright. Actually, dancing was my dream. But not anymore." Hookfoot said pulling away once more from Hookhand. "How come?" Varian tried to ask. "Probably for the best, right? Now, who wants a tour of my new digs?" Hookhand said before walking inside the large carriage.

We went inside and Eugene told Hookhand how we were following the black rock trial. Turns out we were heading in the same direction. Hookhand told us that he would give us a ride until we made it to his next destination.

"We're headed to a very important event. It's a glamorous destination wedding for my patron. He's a king, and he makes sure I get everything I need, so everything's gotta be perfect." Hookhand explained and Varian and I sat together in a large chair. We were a little squished, but we didn't mind. "It's doesn't get more perfect than this." Lance said and his and Shorty's glasses clinked when they touched. From where we were, we heard Hookfoot mumbling under his breath. Varian and I looked at each other and shrugged.

"May I?" Hookhand said and he pushed in Cassandra's chair. We watched as he wiped Pascal and Ruddiger's faces with a cloth, and he made his way to Sunny who was sitting in a small window sill. Sunny was about to fall off the window sill in his sleep and Hookhand gently moved him so he wouldn't. Hookhand picked up a small tray that had cupcakes on it and offered them to Varian and I. We each took one and Varian ate his practically whole while I actually took the time to chew mine.

"Gotta hand it to ya, big bro, this sure is a class joint ya got here." Hookfoot said to his brother. Yup. Cause to be the very best, one must have the very best. And the best is what you get when you're livin the dream." Hookhand said before shoving a cupcake into Hookfoot's mouth. "Of course, we ain't all cut out for greatness. Are we, Razzle Dazzle?" Hookhand said holding a very sharp axe up to Hookfoot. Varian and I glance between each other and I leaned over to his ear. "I thought they were brothers." I whispered to him. "They are." He said Hookhand threw the axe to a man with an accordion.

"I had a dream. My dream came true. Yes, I got what I deserve and so did you." Hookhand said singing while he played the piano. He pulled out an entire puppet theater and started singing once more. "I'm rich and famous and completely respected. And I'm livin the dream!" The puppet of Hookhand laid on a purple couch with his hook on his head. "My digs are snazzy and my agents connected. And I'm livin the dream!" The puppet was now playing the piano and I glanced over to Hookfoot to see him looking extremely angry. "I'm making millions playing national tours. Decked in the latest from my head to my drawers. Guess you could say my life is better than yours! Brother! I'm livin the dream." Hookfoot crossed his arms and rolled his eyes at the puppet of himself. Hookhand's puppet was completely dressed up while Hookfoot's made him look dumb.