Shivers

I groaned and rubbed my eyes and stretched. I looked around me and saw I was in Varian's room. I got up from his bed and changed into my clothes from yesterday, but I changed into one of his shirts. I walked around the house looking for Varian. "Sapphires?" I called out softly as I rubbed my eyes again still tired. I walked around the house but he wasn't there.

I glanced at the door to his lab before heading inside. "Sapphires?" I called into the room only to hear a loud thud and a groan. I walked in and saw Varian crotched down and rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." I said softly as I walked up to him and hugged him from behind. "It's okay. Did you sleep well?" I smiled and nodded softly. "I told you to wake me up when you needed help." I said pouting softly and looking up at his black board with various equations and numbers and things I didn't really understand. "But you looked so cute. I couldn't bring myself to wake you up." He said kissing my cheek softly.

I blushed and buried my head into the side of his neck causing him to laugh. "What are you working on?" I asked. He turned around to face me. "I might have an idea on how to get my dad out of the amber, but I'm not 100% sure if it'll work yet." I nodded following along. "I also decided that I don't want you trying to melt all of this. With the amber being practically unbreakable and seeing how your body reacted to just a drop of it melting, I'm going to say that if you do actually succeed in melting the entire thing that there's a 97% chance that this demon possesses you or you die. There's no way I'm letting that happen milady." He said pointing at random equations on his board. "B-but-" I started before he cut me off.

"No buts. I have a plan don't worry. I'm still going to need your help with all of this. In fact." He handed me a list of items. "Will you do me a favor and get these things for me?" I nodded. "I'll get some food while I'm out as well. On my way I'll send some of my things here. I don't want you being here all alone." I said folding the list into my pocket. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Thank you Milady. I knew I could count on you." I blushed and gave him a proper kiss. One of his hands held my cheek and pulled me closer to him. We broke the kiss and I bit my lip softly smiling up at him. "I'll see you in a bit okay milady?" I nodded. "I'll see you later sapphires." With that I left his home and started heading towards the main city where I can get everything I needed.

I stopped by the meadow before heading to the city. I packed some things and changed clothes. I threw on a white button up, maroon skirt with black stripes, and threw on a few bracelets and necklaces.

I placed a few things in a couple of boxes and waved my wand over them sending them to Varian's

I placed a few things in a couple of boxes and waved my wand over them sending them to Varian's. I picked Sunny up held him in my hands and grabbed a small pouch for my money and my wand just in case.

"Thank you for holding down the fort while I was gone. And I'm sorry for leaving without waking you up." I said when I noticed his glare towards me. I scratched behind his ear and his glare melted away as his purrs grew. I waved my arm around my head and Sunny and I appeared at the entry way of the city. I placed Sunny on the ground and we made our way into town.