"Sapphires?" I asked and he paid me no mind. I rolled my eyes and placed a soft kiss to his cheek. I watched as his cheeks dusted with a soft pink before looking at me with big round blue eyes. "Yes, milady?" He asked and I giggled. "Nothing. I just wanted to know what you were working on." I asked with a smile and he shrugged his shoulders before closing the journal. "I-it's nothing really. It's not important." He said rubbing the back of his neck and I tilted my head to the side. "Not important? Sapphires everything you do is important to me!" He rolled his eyes with a smile before showing me what he was working on. I didn't really understand what it was, but I can ask later.

"Great news everybody! We are going to see Hookhand in concert!" Rapunzel told all of us. Max was holding Eugene up by his mouth and Cass was holding Lance in a loose choke hold. "Not only will seeing some real live entertainment give us a chance to unwind and get our mind off the road..." Rapunzel said and Max dropped Eugene onto the ground. "And each other. It will be a Hook Brother's reunion!" Rapunzel said hugging Hookfoot. "Wait Hookfoot has a brother?" I asked and Varian nodded. "Yeah he used to be wanted, but then he became a pianist once Rapunzel returned." He said and I nodded somewhat understanding. "Wow. Thanks, Princess. Seeing my big bro perform sounds delightful." Hookfoot said rather sarcastically. "Hmm...oh, crackers! This concert's tomorroe and it's all the way in West Ipsil, that's at least three days on foot. We'll never make it on time. Oh well. What's for dinner?" Hookfoot said trying to get away from Rapunzel.

"Don't worry Hookfoot. I already have it all figured out. We have plenty of time. All we have to go is leave now, not stop to eat or drink, and walk twice as fast as we normally do. Oh, and no sleeping." Rapunzel said and we all groaned. "Come on guys! We've a show to catch!" Rapunzel said and rested my head on Varian's shoulder. "How fast do you think we can make another caravan?" I asked and he sighed. "With all of the extra stuff everyone wants, I'd say about a week." He said and I groaned.

When we arrived, Rapunzel rushed in. "There he is!" She exclaimed and fireworks went off at the edge of the stage. The crowd was cheering and who I assume was Hookhand turned to the audience. "It's so good to be back! Goodnight everybody!" He yelled to the crowd and the rest of the group came in panting. "Let's go say hi!" Rapunzel said before storming out just as fast as she ran in.

We walked around an extravagant and large carriage that was lined with weapons shaped like music notes. "That was incredible!" Rapunzel said practically beaming. "We-I mean, we only got to hear two notes." Eugene said and Rapunzel spun around. "And they were incredible!" She knocked on the door and turned to Hookfoot. "Hookfoot, you must be so proud of your brother." She said knocking once more. I glanced over at Hookfoot who didn't seem excited to see his brother. "Foot? Are you okay?" Rapunzel asked softly. "Okay? Yeah, I'm better than okay. I'm thrilled. Just, uh, tired from all the walking. I got, uh, walk lag!" He said and I stared at him before whispering up into Varian's ear. "He's lying." Varian turned down to my ear. "Big time."

"Alright, alright! Who's knocking?!" A much larger man what what I had seen from afar earlier busted through the carriage door. I quickly moved behind Varian. "Hey, Rapunzel!" The man yelled with a large smile on his face. "Hookhand!" Rapunzel exclaimed. "I can't believe you guys came all this way just go see my show." Hookhand said hugging Rapunzel. "Of course. We wouldn't miss it!" Rapunzel said pulling away and Eugene approached him.

"Hey, Hooky. I gotta admit, I kinda sorta missed seeing you around Corona." Eugene said looking away from Hookhand. "Oh yeah?" Hookhand said before growling and showing Eugene a smirk. "How boutta shake?" He asked holding up his hook hand. "Oh! I forgot. That's right, you hate me, and you have a really sharp hook hand. So, I'll just wave, from over here." Eugene said and Rapunzel directed the mans attention towards Varian and I.