LIGHTING A MATCH IN THE RAIN_NEW STORY

Hey yall:) I have a new story coming soon and I thought you guys may enjoy it! Here's the synopsis!

If you are interested, I already have it posted on my page! Chapters will be starting soon!

This isn't your typical story with the "bad boy who is good for only her".

Reed Brewer isn't that cliché. No one can see a good side to him anymore.

Ella Janson is pretty good at giving people the benefit of the doubt, in fact, it's usually her downfall, but even she can't stand him.

Becoming student body president was the only thing that mattered to Ella after everything she had overcome the past year. But with Reed shattering her plans, and always fighting against her anger-driven ex-boyfriend who is always pushing himself back in her life, her next year may be more similar to her junior year than planned.

Can Reed learn to be good for her like every girl dreams of?

Or will he play her just like her past did?

For them finding love is like trying to light a match in the rain. Pretty dang difficult.

Will she pick him apart and find something more to him that's worth seeking after? Will she test and see how many times a heart can break?

By now, Ella knows the journey doesn't have to be easy. But it has to be worth it.

"Oh, how dangerous is it to finally have something worth losing."