19. All Best inmates have Daddy Issues

Start from the beginning

"Do you think he saw us? Harley sheepishly asks.

"Oh, I hope he saw us, because I want him to see the face of his murderer." Ivy says as she and Y/n begin to get up but they suddenly find themselves pulled back down by Harley.

"Hey!" Ivy says surprised by Harley.

 "No! I just wanna leave without causing a scene, for the first time in my life." Harley admits as she begins to crawl on the floor with Ivy reluctantly following. Y/n shakes his head but his attention is suddenly caught when he hears something.  

"Whoa!" The bartender cries as he suddenly trips over Harley as he falls to the floor now and Y/n sighs as he stands up properly now.

"I'm so sorry." The bartender quickly apologises as he gets up and looks down at Harley frightfully. "Oh. Totally my fault. It's not often we have bar patrons on the floor. I should not have been daydreaming." He says offering out his hand but Harley winces slightly out of reaction and Y/n helps both her and Ivy up now.

"Uh, about world domination?" Ivy suggests. 

"Skintight purple suits?" Harley adds. 

"Heavens, no! Purple clothes? I wish I was that bold. No, I was just thinking about my kids." The bartender says. 

"Kids?" Harley asks shocked.

"Say what?" Ivy asks just as shocked. 

"Explain." Y/n says.

"Well, you know, they're my girlfriend's kids technically, but they feel like they're my kids. Here." He explains as he reaches to his back pocket but Ivy pulls Harley away. "Here's a picture." 

"Charming." Y/n says. "If you will excuse us." Y/n says as he turns around beginning to walk back towards the three's table from earlier seeing as there was no point in leaving now they had been discovered.

"Harley." The Bartender suddenly cries out and she freezes in horror. 

"You, you know who I am?" She asks slowly turning around to see her bat in his hands. 

"No. Just, it says "Harley" on your bat here. You almost left it." He says handing it to her. 

"Thanks." Harley says taking it but she was still a little shaken up. 

"Well, if you need extra napkins or water, you know where to find me. Bye." The Bartender says as point to the bar then gives a wave before leaving.

"Joker always told me he hated kids." Harley says as she sits down confused.

You bought that whole act?" Ivy asks. "He is fucking with you. I don't know what his game is, but seriously, we should just kill him." Ivy says as she looks at the bar to see the man waving at them before continuing his job. "Yeah, I'm killing him." Ivy says as she takes out a plant getting ready to use it. 

"We can't kill a normie. Maybe that acid changed him, you know, for reals." Harley says. 

"May I remind you that the Last time you thought he changed, he pushed you out of a helicopter." Y/n says. 

"This is totally different. We are not in a helicopter." Harley says.

"People can't change." Ivy says to her. 

"I did. Remember when I used to be a psychologist, and I wore my hair up all the time?" Harley says back. 

"Even then I could tell deep down you were a crazy bitch." Ivy comments. 

"Aw. Thanks." Harley says happily. 

"You are who you are at your core, now and forever." Ivy comments looking at her drinking but Y/n finds himself disagreeing with her comment.