18. Batman's Back man

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile at the Injustice league Two face was sat at the table as Bane walked in.

"I got word Freeze has dropped out after Quinn paid him a visit. That clown is a pain in my ass." Two face says.

 "Look, I've been doing some thinking." Bane starts but Two face begins to laugh while Bane just looks at him.  

"Oh, sorry, I thought that was a punchline." Two face says. 

"Quinn's on a dare. And we're next. Maybe we should consolidate power and join forces to protect ourselves from external threats." Bane suggests. 

"What, you and me? Collab? Ha! You got your hands full with Banetown." Two face says.

"Hey, it's the locals. We say "Bane-ton." The way you remember it, it rhymes with Plankton." Bane says.

"That's a soft rhyme at best. Look, I'm not worried about Quinn. Besides, why would I want to team up with the likes of you? You don't even have a big boy chair." Two face says back. 

"I... Ah." Bane stumbels.

"Don't get your little singlet in a bunch, I'm just having a goof." Two face laughs. 

"So, are we teaming up?" Bae asks confused. 

"No." Two face replies.

Back at the mall Y/n continued to be laid asleep in his lab bed as a heart beat monitor beeped in the background.

"God it's been weeks since Y/n fell asleep!" Harley said as she paced in the room. "I even tried making that stupid tea that helped him before but it didn't work." She sighs.

Sat in a chair besides Y/n's bed reading a book was Ivy. "Harls, We're just going to have to wait." She says looking at her book. "His heartbeat is back to a normal rate and his skin has more colour to it then when we brought him back. Losing that much blood is lethal, It's a miracle he's even survived. And is that why there are so many cups in the sink?" 

"I kept leaving the tea leaves in too long." Harley sighs.

"His condition, It is to be expected." Viktor says making his presence aware to Harley and Ivy. Stood beside him was Nora as she looks at the sleeping man who had save her and her husbands life. "It takes several weeks for the body to fully replace blood. It is why you are to wait several months between blood donations" He tells Harley who grumbles. "I imagine he will awake soon however. We must be patient."

Back at Wayne manor Bruce was laid down in bed as he watched a video of the Batgirl taking down a robber. She had just knocked him out after avoiding several knife slashes. She handcuffed the passed out robber to a post before picking up her phone. "Hey, guys, today's safety tip. Instead of going to a party this Friday night, sign up for a self-defense class. Right, buddy? This is Batgirl, signing off." 

Bruce grumbles as he press on a dislike button.

"Research, Master Wayne?" Alfred asks appearing now in the doorway. 

"This sorority girl can't run around wearing the bat symbol! It's gonna make people think I'm back!" Bruce says. 

"So your quibble is with the unsanctioned use of your logo, sir?" Alfred asks.

"A, it's not a logo. It's a symbol, meant to strike fear into the hearts of criminals. And B, if that little girl's killed while wearing it, the city of Gotham will lose all hope." Bruce points out. 

"Well, there's nothing you can do about it now, Master Wayne. You can barely make a solid bowel movement." Alfred says now.

"Well, maybe Bruce Wayne can't. But I know someone who can." Bruce replies.