"I don't think it's exactly like that. But it is pretty awesome." Harley says but suddenly two guys dressed in tuxedo Tshirts burst into the mall. 

"Hey! You're on Penguin turf. Get the hell outta here." One of them cries. 

"The hell ya talking 'bout?" Harley says.

"Penguin called dibs on the mall." 

"Uh, we've been chilling at the mall for, like, ever! And dibs? There's no dibs. The city's in ruins, idiot. It's a post-dibs world. Nobody owns nothing. Except for me! I own this mall." Harley shouts back.

"It's chaos, baby! It's like 'Nam after the U.S. pulled out." Sy begins to say again. 

"Stop, stop, stop! No flashbacks. So you go back to the Penguin and tell him to go screw himself." Harley says but King Shark suddenly bites the head off one of the goons while the other runs. 

"Hey, Takashi. Can you incorporate this into a rainbow roll? Light on the rice. I'm watching my figure." King Shark chuckles as he picks up the decapitated body and carries it to the horrified Sushi chef. 

Ivy turn to Harley now "Harley, this is what were trying to tell you, if you don't take control. Every one of these assholes has an army of goons that they're just gonna keep sending until they take over the city." Ivy says to her.

"I think you may be catastrophizing." Harley tries to say but the sound of gunfire get's the three's attention and they turn around to see three goons dressed in Black and white suits holding tommy guns. 

"Hey! You're on Two-Face's turf." One of them cries out.

Y/n and Ivy turn to Harley now and she looks at them. "Don't make that face at me." Harley says annoyed as she pick up her bat now. 

"Harley, if you could leave one of them alive that would be most appreciated." Y/n says to her as she begins to run towards the goons. 

"Fill em with lead boys!" The main goon cries as he and the others begin to open fire in the mall now. 

Everyone else in the mall begins to duck for cover while Y/n and Ivy crouch down behind the fountain foundations for cover. 

"So, why do you want one of them alive exactly?" Ivy asks Y/n now as a few bullets fly overhead.

"During our recent...altercation with the Joker, I discovered something new and wish to run a simple experiment." Y/n replies to Ivy.

"You fucking bitch!" One of the goons can be heard shouting now. "Wait till Two face hears abo..." But he his cut off by the sound of bat connecting with the side of his head. 

"An experiment?" Ivy repeats Y/n's words. "You mean relating to the stuff you've doing on yourself up to this point?" She asks.

"Not exactly. Since the collapse of Joker's tower and the large scale Earthquake that subsequently followed it, I have been unable to run my experiments thanks to the lack of electricity in Gotham. However back in the room with the acid vats something interesting happened and I have been waiting for an opportunity to present itself for a test." Y/n explains.

"Okay I got em!" Harley's voice cries out and everyone pokes their heads up from the spots they had taken cover. "I left this guy alive like you asked." Harley says as she drags one of the goons over towards Ivy and Y/n now.

"Could you possibly keep him restrained Harley?" Y/n asks and Harley locks one of the goons arms behind his back pinning him to his knees as Y/n and Ivy look down at him. Y/n steps forward now as the goon looks up at him. In retaliation the goon spits at Y/n managing to get some on his cheek. Y/n's eyes look to his cheek for a moment with anger and disgust. "I was going to leave you alive after this, But you have changed my mind." Y/n says as he  removes a glove from one of his hands now before placing his hand on the goons head. The goon looks at the hand before pain begins to shoot through his body an he tries to break free from Y/n's grasp. But with every moment that passes by he grows weaker and weaker before collapsing to the floor unmoving. His body had changed from fit and bulky to weak and malnourished in mere moments of Y/n touching him. "Thank you for the valuable information." Y/n says as he removes his hand now and the goon's body falls to the floor dead.