XVI. Just Being Friendly

Start from the beginning

"Maybe being identical twins and sharing the same chromosomes in our DNA made Masa and me like the same person? And you are right in some points. But you were wrong about a couple of things." I smiled tilting my head towards him. His thick eyebows are still furrowed.

"I'm wrong about what?"

"I met him before you and he is way more good looking than you are." I told him emphasizing on the way more good looking making him stared back to me in disbelief. I laughed to hide away my embarrassment. Because P Vee's gorgeousness cannot be compared to anybody's. At least it is for me.

I retold the story to my friend beside me of how I met P Vee in the past and what happened when we meet again. He just listened to me and never interrupted. After I finished telling him everything, his reaction was mixed between incredulity and astonishment.

"What can I say? The two of you are either destined or cursed Mark." Kana touched my shoulder and gently squeezed on them. His eyes that looks at me were more softer than before.

"I love him already Kan." I told my friend. There was silence between the two of us that lasted for a minute.

"Mark."

"I love him so much I don't know what to do anymore." I closed my eyes and let my head fall on my friend's shoulder. Kana was the second person I told about my problem and my feelings for P Vee. P Axel's and Kana's reaction were not that different.

"There's only two options Mark. It's either you tell him or just simply disappear from his life before he even realized it." Kana suggested.

"Pretty smart of you Kan. You just gave me the two easiest and simplest options to choose from. Well done friend. Pretty helpful of you." I hope my sarcasm would choke him because he's startung to annoy me.

"Well those were the best options that will save your life Mark. One is for the bravest, the other one was obviously for the weaker ones. Or do you have a plan of your own?" He asked pushing my head away before he stood up to get the refreshments I brought for him.

"I will not do anything and let time decide my fate?"

"Poetic but stupid. Try again."

"Get a plastic surgery?"

"Baka! Try harder!" He cursed making me laugh.

"What's worst than being thrown outside the window or be fed to the dogs?"

"What?"

"Well P Vee said he'll do those things to me if I'm an imposter." I told him the story of our what if's game and how I made P Vee not to call me by my brother's name.

"Is he really that stupid? You almost told him everything already. And the name calling? Like really? He just went along with whatever you wanted and didn't asked any questions as to why you are doing that? How stupid can he get?" Kana snorted after making fun of P Vee. I admit he's a little stupid for believing almost everything that I said. But sometimes I think be was just blinded by his love for me. His love for Masa oniisama I mean.

"Maybe he was just too in love with me to notice something weird in my behavior? He is a little bit stupid, yes I agree." I said out loud what I was thinking making my friend in front of me laughed harder.

"He's really an idiot Mark! I can't believe you fall for his kind."

"Oi! Stop bullying him! Wait till you know him more. He really has a good heart." It's only normal to defend my boyfriend infront of my friend. P Vee is really special and I truly believe he has a good heart. Maybe that's one of the reason I fall hard for him.