Chapter 48 Loophole (8)

Start from the beginning

A happy pointer: that's good. But will your Weibo...I mean, there still seems to be some misunderstanding. qwq

He sent the message, pulled Pointer's ear, and anxiously waited for a reply.

Dong Jun's reply came quickly.

Dong Jun: ^ ^

Lin Xun didn't know what Dong Jun meant for a while. He just felt that Dong Jun's attitude was like the little liar – it would look at you with an empty gaze and pretend that it was a puppet whenever you asked about something crucial.

But this "^ ^" expression was very magical. Lin Xun stared at it for a long time, his heart skipped a beat a few times, and finally he laughed somehow.

He didn't know what Dong Jun's "^ ^" was for and he didn't dare to ask, so –

A happy pointer: ^ ^

The conversation seemed to have ended then, Lin Xun took a deep breath, changed clothes, and went out to wash.

When he was about to go out, Wang Anquan was finally able to pull up Jiagou from his bed.

"What?" They just listened to Jiagou's howl. "I just slept, what did you do?"

He opened the door and said to Lin Xun, "Don't go, come here. Do you know that you have been cheated? You...!"

Lin Xun went out, closed the door, went downstairs, and left Jiagou's words behind the door.

He got in the car, drove outside Lin Ting's hotel, and drove away with her. Today was the day they were going to visit Grandpa.

Every day, in the past half month, haze covered the sky over the capital.

The sky was extremely high and felt quite distant, and today, there weren't that many vehicles on the road. The news was broadcasting from the car radio, saying that the famous pianist Dong Chen and his orchestra will have their tour in the mainland and will have their first performance in the capital.

Lin Ting had probably stopped following the domestic social media, and didn't know what happened on Weibo, since she was chatting with Lin Xun peacefully. Pointer stayed in her arms with its eyes squinted, and the atmosphere in the car remained peaceful.

Lin Xun chatted with her while thinking about what happened this morning. He thought, perhaps, it would be embarrassing and awkward when he had the video call with Dong Jun tonight.

Thinking about this, he turned on his mobile phone to read through the hot search again. The original hot search remained high in the list, and now, another one had been added: #Dong Jun's second Weibo#.

At the same time, Jiagou was also talking nonsense in the group chat.

Zhao Architecture: @Lin Algorithm, he didn't withdraw the hot search at all, can you think about why this is?

Lin Algorithm: Galaxy is not a media company and may not be able to withdraw hot searches.

Zhao Architecture: ? ? ? So, what does their publicity department do?

Zhao Architecture: Look at his Weibo again. I watched it carefully for half an hour. Reading between the lines, what Dong Jun seems to be saying to the entire Weibo community is "Thank you for your concern, I have a boyfriend."

Lin Algorithm: You must be mad, otherwise why should that dog at the Zhao house look at you once.

Zhao Architecture: You actually know Lu Xun*, but you memorized it wrong. It was twice not once.

*a great thinker and writer in China

Lin Algorithm: ...

Zhao Architecture: Alright. I see, you are the water that has been poured out now.