Vol 2, Chapter: 1 Best Day Ever

Start from the beginning

Mercury: Mercury slams another book shut. "Oh.

Emerald: "What was this place called again?"

Tukson: "Tukson's Book Trade."

Emerald: "And you're Tukson?"

Tukson: "That's right

Emerald: "So then I take it that you're the one that came up with the catchphrase?"

Tukson: "Yes."

Mercury: "And, what was it again?"

Tukson: "Tukson's Book Trade, home to every book under the sun."

Mercury: "Except the Third Crusade."

Tukson: "It's just a catchphrase."

Mercury: "It's false advertising!"

Emerald: "You shouldn't make a promise you can't keep, Tukson." Mercury activates a switch near the entrance causing a front window to darken. "I hear that you're planning on leaving. Moving all the way to Vacuo." Mercury activates another switch and the window in the front door darkens. "Your brothers in the White Fang won't be happy to hear that." Mercury activates the third and final switch, darkening the last window as he smiles creepily at Tukson. "And neither are we... You know who we are, don't you?"

Tukson: "Yes."

Emerald: "And you know why we're here?"

Tukson: "Yes."

Emerald: "So... are you going to fight back?"

Tukson: "Yes!" Tukson produces claws from his fingers. "Yaargh!

Tukson leaps atop his counter in a threatening manner. Mercury and Emerald back up slightly and he leaps at Emerald and slashes at her, but she dodges. He looks forward and is surprised at Mercury as he raises one leg for a kick with his shotgun-greaves.

Mercury and Emerald exit "Tukson's Book Trade". Emerald stretches her arms overhead. Mercury is carrying a comic.

Emerald: "What's with that?"

Mercury: "I like the pictures."

——

Team RWBY and Team KING are sitting together as Blake looks over some notes. Yang then slides up next to her partner.

Yang: "Whatcha doing?"

Blake: "Nothing." Blake closes her book. "Just going over notes from last semester."

Yang catches a grape in her mouth.

Yang: "Lame."

Nora giggles as she continues to toss grapes at Yang with her spoon. Yang catches the fruit with ease, giving Nora the thumbs up. Ruby, giving an enormous heave, slams a binder onto the table, catching everyone off guard. On the cover of the binder is written "Vytal Festival Activities, Property of Weiss Schnee". This has been hastily crossed out with a red marker pen, and with the same pen, a new title, "Best Day Ever Activities", has been written underneath.

Ruby: clearing her throat, She gestures to everyone at the table." Sisters... friends... Weiss, and uh Y/n...."

Y/n looks unfazed.

Weiss: "Hey!"

Ruby: "Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream."

Yang: "This ought to be good." She catches another berry in her mouth.

Ruby: "A dream that one day, the fivs of us will come together, as a team..... with Y/n. and we will have the most fun anyone has ever had... ever!"

Weiss: "Did you steal my binder?"