October 10, 2015

"She's getting married, you fucking moron. Go away. None of us are interested," Natasha screamed over the loud music thumping through the club we were drinking at. She turned back to Loki and I, rolling her eyes and shaking her head. "Men are so fucking disgusting."

"I agree," Loki shouted back, downing her entire cocktail in one go and waving to a server carrying trays of drinks.

My weight leaned into Natasha's side as she glared at a group of men that eyed the three of us. "We could always leave," I suggested. "I'm sure there are better drinks elsewhere. Better company too."

Nat shook her head and frowned at me. "Absolutely not. It's your party. We're going to enjoy it and ignore the pigs."

"Excellent because these cocktails are actually quite good," Loki mused. Her eyes were bright under the neon lights, green silk dress hugging every curve of her hourglass frame. She smirked at my wandering eyes. "But perhaps the bride does wish to leave. Seems as if she desires other activities."

I grinned as Loki's thin fingers lifted my chin, her thumb swiping across my bottom lip and coaxing my face closer to her own. She hovered over me and smiled. Naughty little bride, she chastised just before crashing our lips together.

Natasha's hand was in my hair, lightly pulling and tugging my loose curls. I felt her body relax and her demeanor change as she grew wildly lustful, yet she restrained herself. She sat behind me when I turned to face Loki more fully. On the outside, Nat seemed disinterested with Loki and I making out. However, her thoughts screamed with excitement.

I'll have to tell your husbands you're not being a good girl, she said to my thoughts.

I grinned against Loki's lips, deepening the kiss and letting my fingers play with the hem of her emerald dress. Her hands pulled me nearly into her lap, massaging my thighs until they surely turned bright pink.

But the lights were dark in the club with only neon lights reflecting off our skin and the glossy tables around us. I noticed something else around us, Loki's magic shrouding us in privacy.

The other people in the loud club were effectively blind to our presence. They could not see us, hear us, or approach us without Loki's magic redirecting them elsewhere in cloudy confusion.

Natasha noticed too. The soft lime energy that bubbled the barrier that separated us and the rest of the world. "You two need to be punished," she chuckled, nursing her cocktail.

"You won't join?" Loki teased as she pulled away from me slowly. Her eyes flickered up to Nat who sat behind me. She grinned, lips curling mischievously. "The mortals can't see us. You know you want to."

"Are you afraid, babe?" I asked, tilting my head back and shivering as Loki's nails grazed the soft skin of my neck. "I don't think I've ever seen you nervous."

Natasha huffed a laugh and finished her drink, sliding the empty glass across the tabletop. She sucked her teeth and let her eyes fall over to us. "I'm not nervous, babes. I'm anything but."

"Then stop being a brat and get the fuck over here."

Loki's lips latched onto my neck as I raked my fingers through her long black hair. Natasha's eyes rolled, but she grinned all the same, shifting her weight to crowd me between her and Loki.

I gasped, warm between their skin and with lips kissing across my jawline, down my neck, and in my hair. Fingers pushed up the hem of my dress and familiar magic flooded into senses. I felt dizzy, at the absolute mercy of Loki's powers.

The world was spinning as hands wandered further and further down my body. "You seem flustered, goddess," Loki breathed against my jaw. "Those pink cheeks of yours look so pretty. Eyes so full of tears and lips begging for more and more air. Poor thing. Poor, pretty and perfect thing."

"So desperate," Nat added as she roughly moved my hips to grind against Loki's thigh. "Look at how needy you are. But what a pretty and blushing bride you are. Now, be a good fucking girl and arch that back for me."

I whined, rocking my hips against Loki's thighs, hoping for more friction as Natasha pushed aside my panties and slowly pushed her fingers into me. Again, the world seemed to echo in my ears.

Loki's hand pulled my hair, tilting my head back and forcing my eyes over to the crowded bar I had forgotten we were even in. Her lips pressed against my ear. "Look at them," she ordered. "Look at how utterly oblivious they are. How unfortunate they are to not witness a goddess on the edge."

"Watch them," Natasha breathed, brushing her lips against Loki's. "Watch them while we fuck you."

My muscles trembled with the effort of not losing myself completely. Loki's tongue lingered with the taste of wine and fruity tequila, sweet yet burning in my mouth just as her personality was. I sighed with content, happy she was herself now.

I steadied my weight on her shoulders, moving my hips the way Natasha guided me to. Heat burned through me, whether from the whisper of tequila on my lips or the growing tension in my muscles. Regardless, it felt as if time simultaneously stopped and sped up.

Let go, Loki whispered to my thoughts. Her magic had a firm grip over my mind which she used to squeeze every last drop of lust from my body. Be a good girl and let go.

So I did. Trembling and shaking, wishing my voice would work but grateful it didn't. The people in the bar were oblivious to the way my magic flourished around us. Neon lights became pitch black and electricity surged in the building. They noticed then, but they could not see us.

"Look at you," Natasha said as she pressed against me. "How undone you've become. I'll have to tell your husbands how naughty you've been. How they need to punish you for letting us fuck you on display."

"But you've been so good. So pretty, just like a doll. Obedient and submissive," Loki teased. "These poor mortals don't know what they've missed. Come now," she said, extending her hand to me as she used her magic to straighten out our dresses and hair, "I'm bored with this bar."

With shaking fingers, I took her hand as we made our way out of the club. The French air swept across my face, cold and sharp compared to the lingering heat that still held me firm.

Nat's arm looped around my waist as we waited on the sidewalk. She grinned at me, "Home?"

"Home," I breathed quietly. I was drunk and exhausted. Too overwhelmed to drink or party anymore.

The wedding was soon anyway and there was a lot to do still. I needed sleep. Not that I would get much of it between the five needy lovers that lived with me. But I was grateful for them.

As we piled into a taxi, I pressed my hands over theirs, happy they were there with me and cherishing the small moments I had with them. I hoped this could be every day. Forever. But I knew that was not possible.

Between the Avengers, mortality, and the endless spinning of the Fates' threads, I knew this would not last long.

Best to treasure it while I have it.

I thought back to that vision I had a while ago, that man with wickedness in his heart. Stern eyes, broken like shattered glass. A tight lip smile that unsettled me. I'd ask Loki about it tomorrow.

Too much to do. Not enough time.