When I looked back up he was whispering in his friends ear glancing at us. "He prolly saying they fine as hell." Laina laughed. "Girl." I roll my eyes snickering. His fans came in the place asking for pictures. Our order was ready so we walked to the counter to go get it. We began walking out the door and to our car. "Say." I heard. Instead of looking back I kept walking. I'm nervous mane that's a whole rapper.

"Say." he said again. I had no choice but to look back. "C'mere." he tilted his head. I looked at Laina who had a "go bitch" look on her face. "Yes."

"You know me?" he asked. "Yes I do."

"Put yo number in my phone." he took his phone out of his pocket looking around. "You think this a good-"

"Go ahead ya heard me." he rushed me. I typed my number quickly and saved it as: Milani😚

"Have a good day." he licked his lips walking off. I jogged to the passenger side and got in the car. "Ahhhh!" I scream happy that I put my number in his phone.

"Bitch you got his number?"

"Nah he got mine." I stick my tongue out. "Ooh." I don't expect him to use it but at least I talked to him... right.

*

3:21 am

My phone was ringing so I turned over to ignore it. Once I finally dose off to sleep it rang again. This time it was a FaceTime call. I blew hard and picked my phone up. It was a number I didn't know. I slid the button and it was connecting. "When I call you answer." I heard Youngboys voice. "Mane, I'm sleeping. It's three in the morning."

"Come pull up."

"Huh?" I say. I just know he ain't call at 3 in the morning for me to come see him. I don't even know him. "You heard me. Pull up on me."

"Just me?"

"Nah bring ya friend, the gang over here."

"Send your address." I roll my eyes. I got out of my bed and went into Laina's room to wake her up. "What bitch." she pushed me away. "Get up and come to my room."

I left her room and went back to mine. I cut the light on and threw on some basketball shorts and a t-shirt.

"What's yo emergency mane?"

"YoungBoy said to pull up on him."

"You flodgin?"

"I'm dead serious he's about to send his address go put some clothes on." I tell her. She ran out my room and went back into hers. I put a hoodie on over my shirt and slid my feet in my slides. I'm sorry but 3 in the morning? Yeah I ain't trynna impress nobody. He sent me his address and we left the house.

When we pulled up I parked the car on the curb and got out. I walked up to the front door and knocked on it. I could hear music playing in there. A few seconds later a big lighstkin junt opened the door and let us in. "Say these the ones from Canes?"

"Yeah." YoungBoy stood up. He came and got us showing us where we could sit. I wanted to sit by my bestie but she was so quick to sit beside dreads. I had no choice but to sit beside YB. "These my brothers. Three, Ben, Big B, Joe, Montana, KD, and Herm." he introduced me to them. I nod my head as everyone waved at me.

"Where y'all stay?"

"We not from here."

"From where?" Ben asked. "Baton Rouge, we not from here."

"She said hurr." Yb laughed. "We from Memphis." Laina says. "When y'all got here?"

"Yesterday literally." I yawn. "You tired?" Montana asked. "Yeah, somebody called me and ask me to pull up."

"Why come when you sleepy."

"She gone cum anytime I tell her." Yb shook hands with Herm who was rolling a wood. His friends thought it was so funny. "Haha." I fake laughed. "I'm just playing." he hit my shoulder lightly. "Y'all smoke?"

"Yeah." Laina said. I don't mind getting high. Plus it's rapper weed, how could we go wrong. YoungBoy passed the blunt my way and I smoked it. They cut the music up loud so everybody was vibing. "How old you is?" he spoke at a volume only us two heard.

"17."

"You look grown as hell. Say, you like kids?" he asked. "They're alright but once they start crying too much they going back with they mama." he chuckled. "I got this job for you." he started. I passed the blunt to the left of me and looked back at him.

"What?" I could use some money on the side. Angel gives us any and everything. "When ever I'm doing shows I need somebody to watch my kids. Last bitch said my kids were too bad for her."

"It's not hard to get kids under control."

"But this the thing you heard me. I travel a lot and they travel with me most of the time. So that means my babysitter travels with me. Yo OG cool with that?"

"I'll ask her about it and see what she says."

"I pay good too, you ain't gotta worry about where you sleeping at because your room is always paid for. And you ain't allowed to have no niggas in yo room. Imma have a key to that motherfucker you heard me." I raised my eyebrow. "Really?" I laugh. He chuckled a little with his low ass eyes. "I'm dead ass and you laughing."

"That's crazy you can't just walk in my room."

"I won't."

"You just met me and you trust me with your kids."

"Never said that." he frowned. "Call me Kentrell. I never got your name."

"Lani."

"In my phone it say Milani. I can't trust you, you lied that quick." I laughed at him and he joined in. "Ok but my people call me Lani mane." I say to him. "Imma call you Ne, it's quicker."

"That's so lazy." I laugh with him. He was a good vibe I can't lie. "What's so funny to y'all?" Laina asked.

"Say get yo hating ass friend." YoungBoy waved her off. "Don't do her, and we ain't talking bout nothing."

I was definitely gonna tell her the tea when we got home, I can bring her along so I don't be lonely. They cut the music back up and the blunt was mine next. "I'm bringing Laina everywhere so don't be in no funny shit we'll mace y'all ass."

"Ian scared of no mace the fuck." he laughed. "I'm just letting you know." I flip my hair in his face. "Chill." he scratched his face. Maybe these lil niggas ain't so bad as the media puts it.