Chapter 35

We were finally arriving to the island. A lot of shit happened while traveling. Me and Gai were always throwing up, we had a ghost in our boat, we got attacked by pirates, we stopped at a place with giant animals, mushrooms were all over our food and we had to eat the frog lady's food, etc.

Me and Gai were in a small room where we were trying really hard not to throw up but the boat kept moving a lot. When it finally stopped, we got out and we saw was a dude with glasses rapping outside.

"Naruto, who's this?" I asked while using him as support so that I wouldn't fall.

"He's the octopus that appeared, ya know." At this point, I was too tired to ask any more questions.

We went inside the island and breathing all of that air made me feel a little better, to the point where I didn't need more support. A giant gorilla appeared right in front of us. Everyone got scared but not me, I was amazed. It looked so cool and I felt like petting it.

The rap dude calmed it down. His friend, Motoi, told us that he was a jinchuriki that can control his tailed beast so all of the animals here obeyed him, since he was the strongest. So this was the guy that was going to help Naruto.

They showed us our rooms and where to eat. Since I was starving, of course I was going to eat. I saw so much food that I wanted to take a bit of everything. As I was eating alone and stuffing all of the food into my mouth, Naruto appeared, calling my name.

"Sis, you're not gonna believe what just happened!" He exclaimed, with an annoyed look on his face. "So I went to the octopus dude and he refused to train me, ya know! Can you believe this guy?"

"You were probably rude to him, Naruto." I said, with food in my mouth.

"Why would you think that?!" He asked, offended.

"Because I know you." I answered, focusing more now on the food.

"Hm, I'm gonna ask the other guy to show me. Maybe I can learn something from him." He said and left the room.

Since I knew he was going to be disrespectful to Motoi, I sighed, grabbed bowl with food and went after him. When I got there, Naruto was arguing with him, just as I predicted.

"Naruto, you're being rude!" I walked over to them and hit him in the head. "I had to interrupt my eating to come here and scold you. You owe me ramen." I apologized to Motoi and he shook his head, saying that it was alright.

He asked Naruto if he introduced himself to Bee and Naruto said that he gave him a fist bump. With that, Motoi announced that he was going to help.  We heard someone and turned to see Tenzo implying that he was going with us.

We went to the waterfall of truth, according to Motoi. It was the first step to start the Bijuu training. Motoi told Naruto what to do and me and Tenzo just watched. Naruto started meditating and we waited. Tenzo started to get worried so he called him.

"Naruto, hey!"

"Yamato, stop!" I said, annoyed. I always get moody whenever people interrupt me when I'm eating and they realized that. "It's his training, he has to do it alone, without help."

A few minutes passed and Naruto suddenly woke up, alarming us. He looked tired, like he just came out of a fight. He explained to us that another version of him appeared and attacked him.

Motoi,then, warned him that if he can't defeat his own dark self then he won't be able to control the power of the nine tailed fox. Naruto asked him to tell a bit about Bee's story.

After hearing it, we all felt a little bad for Motoi, since he did things he regretted but we couldn't blame him. he was just afraid. 

"Naruto, where are you going?" Tenzo asked as Naruto started leaving.