Chapter 11

"I can't believe you did that!"

Me and Rin were arguing in the hill where Minato sensei took us. I was so angry at her for doing what she did, I mean, Obito loved her!

"How could you say that to Kakashi when he had just told you that Obito loved you?? I mean, who the fuck confesses their feelings to a person when his friend just died? Are you serious, Rin?!"

"Listen, (Y/n), I know what I did wasn't right but-"

"Ding ding ding, correct! What you did was wrong and you shouldn't have done it! He love you! He fucking wanted you! And you decided to tell Kakashi you loved him right after he told you Obito was in love with you! Who the fuck does that?!"

"...(Y/n)...Did you like..."

"I mean, do you know how hard it is to see the person you love, in love with someone else?!?"

"...Yes...I do..."

"Then you know how I feel. No, wait, you don't because you didn't have to watch the person you love die right in front of you!" I started laughing sarcastically, "I just can't with you right now, you had a lot of opportunities and you chose the worst one."

"(Y/n)...Your hands...!"

"I'm not done yet, you just... I...wait..."

I was starting to feel a different chakra that I've never felt before. It was cold but, at the same time, warm and... It was liquid? I started to feel very, very strong but that strength started take control over me and in a few minutes I would explode and all this power would leave. I didn't know how I knew all of that but I just felt like this was going to happen.

"Rin, get out of there!" Minato came to rescue her before this chakra of mine could do something to her. Right after she left, all of the power that I was feeling turned into ice and was freed. Around me there was only ice and it was so pointy that one touch could make a big cut. Luckily, the team didn't get hurt by it because of Minato but if he noticed a little later, they would have more injuries to take care of.

I never thought I had something like this. No wait, I remember that mom and dad had their own powers. Mom had water and dad had ice, how could I forget? Maybe because after dad died, mom stopped using it, I don't know why. I almost forgot that my clan had something like this. I was a child though so I don't remember much of my past. This is nice. The ice is nice. I like the ice...

After I used all the power that I was feeling, I started to get tired and, after a minute or so, everything went black.

...

Kakashi P.O.V

(Y/n) was so mad, I was scared to even look at her.

I mean I get it, she loved Obito and he liked someone else who didn't feel the same. But she's right, Rin shouldn't have done that. And what else was she expecting from me, she probably knows that I don't like her. I don't like anyone...yeah...not even (Y/n)...yup. She's not even that pretty, and I'm stronger than her, for sure... Even when she won a fight against me, I was just tired, that's all. And I felt bad for her...yes.

Me and Minato sensei were pretty far from them so we couldn't hear what they were saying, but I knew that she was cursing... I'm starting to feel bad for Rin, (Y/n) mad is one of the scariest things I've ever seen. I don't think she's ever been this mad at someone.

I glanced at Minato sensei and noticed that he was getting worried about something, I couldn't quite see what it was until I felt this amazing chakra coming from (Y/n).

"Oh, no...Rin, get out of there!" Minato disappeared and reappeared in a matter of seconds and brought Rin here before she got caught up in the spikes of ice that (Y/n) was releasing.

There were too many and they looked like they could kill someone. After a while, she passed out in between all that ice. I ran in her direction and held her, I checked her heartbeat and, luckily, she was alive, she just passed out. 'Thank god...'

...

(Y/n) P.O.V

I woke up in a hospital room. I can't remember what happened, I only know that I was arguing with Rin and then as I was getting more angry I felt power growing and growing until I let it go. After that, it's all blurry.

I noticed there were flowers by the window, they were (favorite flowers). Suddenly, I started to remember the reason I was arguing with Rin and I got sad. I stared at the flowers for a while, I didn't want to think, I just wanted to forget about everything.

After a while, Rin, Minato and Kakashi entered the room with a cup ramen and a fruit basket. Minato gave me the ramen and I ate it slowly and in a depressing way. Rin then whispered something to Minato and him and Kakashi left the room.

We stared at each other for a while until I decided to talk.

"Look..." We both said at the same time.

"You can go first." I said.

"Listen, I am so sorry for... everything, I really shouldn't have done that, it wasn't right and I-"

"No, no, I'm the one who should be sorry, I shouldn't have gotten that mad, it's not really of a big deal. I guess I was just frustrated and wanted to took it on you and I almost killed you. I'm so sorry."

"I'm sorry too. So we're friends again...right?"

"Of course!" We smiled at each other and laughed.

"So what was with all that ice?" She asked me.

"Well, at first I didn't know but then I remembered that my parents had similar powers so I think it's something from my clan..."

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about!" Minato said, entering the room, "While you were sleeping, I did some research on your clan and you're right! It is your clan's power. It didn't say, although, when the powers would 'wake up'."

"Yeah, well, my parents never told me about it so I'm not sure why they decided to come at that time."

"I see... So I talked to Lord Hokage and he told me that I should help you control your powers because we don't want you to lose control of it. So you'll have special training once you feel a little better."

"...Okay."

I looked at my team. One piece was missing. I didn't think I was going to get used to this. My best friend is gone... This was going to be so hard.

Another chapter finished. I'm not done with the sadness, there's so much more on its way... Anyways, thank you for reading,
'Till next chapter!