◍ XLV. Epilogue

Start from the beginning

The car halted and he stepped out, helping his Nona and Andra. Their New project with Shah's was one of the top luxurious Resorts in India. The hatched cabins and wooden architecture were the toppings of the cake to give an off beat look to the place. The location was one of the hidden beaches of Goa, the resort added the additional glory to the place.

He was greeted by the staff and Planners from Spesh - Ambar and Kabir who were making the arrangements for the launch party which was scheduled day after tomorrow.

It was evening by the time he was done with meetings for the day when a voice boomed in his suite.

"The best man is here"

Marcus Wellington. His Best friend - A title Leo wishes to erase from the world. He sauntered inside as if he owned the whole world and Leo groaned throwing his head back.

"Why don't you announce the news to the whole world ? Or stand at the terrace and take a microphone. Do the honors" He snapped at the man who waved him away settling on a single seat sofa.

"He has been acting like a bunny on Sugar rush the moment you told him about popping the question" Delphi shook her head exasperatedly, sitting near Leo giving him a sympathetic smile.

"I'm happy for my best bed. Sue me" Marc glared at the both.

"Happy ?" Delphi cocked a brow and Marc grinned .

"I'm fucking ecstatic." He exclaimed and Leo shook his head chuckling. "Are you all prepared ? Where is the girlfriend ? Is she here ?"

"Everything is ready" Leo replied and slumped on the sofa "Just that Girlfriend of mine refuses to tell me when she'll be coming. No idea when she'll be here" He sighed defeatedly "Her parents will be here tomorrow Morning"

Delphi bit back her grin and shared a look with Marc. She pulled a sulking Leo out and took all of them for the Dinner with his family.

Dinner was full of their banter, The heat never left Leo's face as the family kept shooting teasing remarks.

Next day, the lunch was same with addition of Joshi Family who mingled with Clemente's, Voughans and Wellingtons like puzzle pieces. It felt like a big fat family who couldn't wait to plan the couples wedding and Leo resisted the urge to roll his eyes. He didn't even propose yet, much far unaware if she'll say yes or not.

Though he knew She'll. If she doesn't he won't be backing out. Aishwarya Joshi was stuck with him for the lifetime.

"Stop daydreaming about her" Melanie nudged his shoulder and he snapped out of his reverie.

"We're going to Beach" Andra announced and youngsters replied in agreement. They decided to change and meet back in an hour.

Leo walked towards the waves feeling water on his feet's, he liked how waves touched him and ran back. The water playing chase with him. He walked few steps more when the a big wave clashed him and he stepped back. He chuckled seeing Andra and Melanie splashing water and running to catch each other.

"Careful" Augustus shouted for his wife who laughed as Andra tackled her in the water.

Leo grinned walking between the waves, the sun was shining brightly.
5 Months. He have been here in India, to and fro for few days in between Goa and Mumbai. That night after hearing those 3 words from her, life seems to be more beautiful. It must be because he had someone to talk to after every long day or was it the feeling of belonging he felt. He have seen all her moods. Her happiness, her anger, Her sulking, Her crimson Blushing or her mischief.

He have showered her with love, trust, honesty and Patience. He came across her love for Art, their 3rd date was street wall graffiti which was Aishwarya's plan. She had gifted him a Handmade Clay mug which rests in his favorite collection, than it was a glass painted Photo-frame with one of their pictures. She even performed her doodling skills on his White shirt with their names.