baby number 2? pt two

A/N : part 2 sorry it took so long!!!

———————————

Y/N'S POV
i was now 8.5 months pregnant, i was feeling great. my morning sickness only last a month or so but the rest of the ride has been pretty smooth. alfie was now in primary school and louis has just started filming a new series so i'm by myself a lot.

although louis' family always makes an effort to pop round for a cuppa or dinner when they know i'm alone for a while. my family have visited a few times but they moved away a while ago so i don't see them as often.

and what i'm most excited about is i'm having a little girl. i know alfie will love her, because he said from the start he wanted a sister.

me and louis were incredibly indecisive when it came to names, or we would disagree.
but we are going to have to decide soon as i'm only 2 weeks away from my due date.

"we're home!" i hear from the front door.
"i'm in the living room" i call back. alfie came running in and louis followed after.

"you alright?" he asked, giving me a small kiss.
"yeah not back just a bit of pain but i'll be alright" i reassured him. honestly i felt like i was about to burst.

the evening carried on as normal, but it was a friday and louis wanted to treat us so we ordered in some food.

it got later and later and just before we went to put alfie to bed... my waters broke. i tried my best to stay calm so i wouldn't stress myself out even more at the fact this baby was two weeks early.

"louis!" i shouted downstairs from the bathroom.
"yes babe?"
"i'm gonna need you to come here, like now please"
i heard rushed footsteps up the steps.

"is everything ok- oh" he saw the water on the bathroom floor, "alright let's get you to hospital".
i started crying and at the time i wasn't sure why, it must've been the hormones?

louis had ran to grab the hospital bag and pack the car ready, whilst calling his mum to come and stay with alfie; luckily she was close by.

he helped me down the stairs and into the car where could feel my contractions getting closer together and a lot more painful too.

*time skip bc i'm not gonna write about someone giving birth😍*

at 3:19am i gave birth to our beautiful daughter Grace Elizabeth Partridge. (a/n it's basic ik leave me alone)

i'd gotten some good rest afterwards and when i woke up i looked over to see louis sat in the chair holding her, whispering her to sleep. my heart melted right then and there i could've sworn.

"morning sleepyhead" louis said.
"what time is it?" i yawned. louis looked at his watch.
"8:30, how are you feeling?"
"still really tired and in a lot of pain" i explained.

"can i have a cuddle?" i asked louis about grace.
"well you are her mother so of course" he responded. he handed her to me and i just admired her beauty.

she had louis' beautiful brown eyes and little {y/h/c} baby hair's.

some time had passed and our families had both arrived at the hospital, alfie was the first person to come into the room followed by my parents and louis'.

we got alfie up on the bed next to me and have him grace to hold as we assisted him, he was over the moon with joy and happiness that he was now a big brother.

—————————————

A/N : sorry this took so long i've had exams for like ever and this is so short i'm sorryyyyy!!!