baby number 2?

A/N : this is a request from -viridxtyy you absolute life saver ily!!!!

yeah maybe this is a very special publishing day heheheh if you have any requests please lmkkk <3 y/n and louis are married in this. ik the imagines with alfie are a bit all over the place whether they're married engaged or bf and gf and alfie's age changes all the time so let's ignore this pls n thx x

this will be quite long and have more than one part btw ;)

——————————

Y/N'S POV
recently i haven't been feeling great, i thought i must've caught it from alfie as he came home from pre-school sick last week.

louis was away on a lads holiday for a few days and i was home with our little boy, he was 4 now and was soon to be starting primary school.

i felt myself getting worse, i was constantly needing to throw up and u could tell that alfie was worried for me. he would always rush after me and try to make sure i'm ok, he had always been very mature and nurturing for his age which i'm more than grateful for.

alfie had gone off somewhere with his toys after watching the loony toons and i was led on the sofa on my phone. i decided to give louis' sister millie a text to see if she wouldn't mind looking after alfie so i can get some rest.

y/n
hiya mills, are u around today? x

millie
yeah i'm around what's up x

y/n
if it's not too much to ask would you mind
coming to take care of alfie for a bit?

millie
of course i can that's not problem
are you alright x

y/n
i'm fine i just haven't been feeling
great recently, just ill yk x

millie
alright well i'll be over in a bit
i'll pop to the shops first do you need anything?

y/n
yes please do you mind getting some
smooth peanut butter aha random ik🙄

millie
y/n you hate peanut butter wtf😭 ok fine
i'll get you some cya in a bit xx

y/n
thank you so so much! xx

*time skip*
there was a knock on the front door and when i answered it here stood millie with a tesco bag.
"alright i got you a little more than just peanut butter because i have a sneaky suspicion" she said as she walked towards the kitchen with the bag in hand.

she looked on a mission almost. "auntie millie!" alfie shouted from the stairs.
"alfieeeee" millie dragged out playfully, "i'll be upstairs in a minute go play in your room for a bit" she instructed, and he did as he was told.

"why are you on such a mission geez" i asked.
she put the bag down on the kitchen island and reached inside.
"right there's your peanut butter, and these"

she pulled out two boxes of pregnancy tests, my eyes widened.
"no i'm not pregnant" i chuckled at her action.
"y/n it's pretty obvious, first of all you've been sick and second of all you now want peanut butter which i know for a fact you have never liked before." she said, proud of her accusation.