the garden (part two)

A/N : i'm sorry that part 2 took so long i went back into school last week and it's been soooooo over the top and this is kinda long oops sorry

anyways HOW HAVE I ALREADY GOT 22K READS WHATTTTTT thankyou so so so so much.

speaking of reads you should all go and ready my other book and get it to 2k reads ;)))))

————————————————

TEWKESBURY'S POV
i was unsure if y/n would come looking for me, the thing is i don't know if she felt the same way about me. if she were to run away i would run for miles, but i don't know if she would do the same.

i managed to hide in a large bag that was being lugged onto a train, all part of my daring escape. it was a success, that was until i fell out of the bag and into the floor.

i looked up and saw a person sat in the same carriage, attempting to get myself out i greeted the person who had a shocked look on their face. "hello" i said in an awkward fashion, still trying to escape this stupid bag.

"please get out of this carriage" they ordered. i simply told them that i couldn't and that i was quite on quote "in hiding".

"get out of this carriage right now" the stated in disgust at me. they looked odd, like a girl but dressed as a boy. "your a- strange looking gentleman" i spit out.
"you think you look normal?" their response was just plain rude if you ask me.
"you're not a boy at all"
"i might be a boy" they stuttered.
"who are you" i questioned.
"what are you" they fired back immediately.

"i'm viscount tewkesbury" i held out my hand as i did so when i met y/n, "the marquess of basilweather"
"you're a nincompoop"...

Y/N'S POV
i knew i had to go looking for him. i ran back home to pack a small bag, wrote a note that i would be back in a few days, and left immediately. but where to next?

i'll catch a train, perfect!

i arrived at the train station and brought myself a one way ticket to the city of london. the atmosphere was intense as i boarded, people were looking at me as though i had something on my face or perhaps because i was fairly young.

the train ride was boring, i read the paper and ate some food that came around on the trolley, not to mention that i was very low on money.

we finally got to my stop and i jumped off and wondered the streets, admiring the scenery. that was until i came across protestors and another chant about the houses of parliament. i ignored them and carried on searching for tewkesbury.

a lot of time passed and the sky started to darken, that's when i came across a flower market. i guessed to give it a go, see if he was here.

i was right. "tewkesbury?" i asked cautiously to the boy stood with his back towards me. he turned in shock "y/n?!" his face lit up the night sky, he ran towards me, scooping me into a tight hug. "uh- i, i can't believe you're here. i told you not to come looking for me, it's dangerous y/n, i don't want you getting hurt" he said holding my shoulders and looking down at me.

"nor did i want you to get hurt, that's why i came. it was pretty easy to find you by the way, you said you could be lost in london but i guess not as much as you thought" i said proudly, making him let out a small laugh.

"umm tewkesbury your hair looks... different?" i said, i hadn't really noticed it a few moments ago, i was too focused on his touch.
"it's to hide my identity, i don't want to be found. well it wasn't my idea, this girl called enola actually, she cut it for me. oh and made me jump off of a train because this crazy man in a hat was trying to kill me" he said that way too fast for me to understand most of it straight away. i processed what he had said and couldn't help but just simply laugh.

"it's getting late have you got anywhere to stay?" he asked me. "no i- i don't actually but i'm sure i can find somewhere" i told him shyly, i'm not sure why but i felt some sort of embarrassment.

"well i have a small room, you're welcome to stay of course, there's only one bed but it's double, we could top-tail?" he suggested. "are you sure, i don't want to hassle you."
"no no i insist, now follow me" he said holding out his hand once again, i took and with a smile and he led me to where we would be staying.

as we arrived he swung open the door, the place was nice enough, not the poshest or biggest in london, but liveable.
"well get yourself comfortable y/n, i'll make some tea"

as he left the room to make some tea, i quickly changed into by night gown. i led on the bed staring into space and didn't realise that i had drifted off.

TEWKESBURY'S POV
i walked back to the room with the tea pot and cups to see y/n sound asleep on the bed. she looked so peaceful and not to mention beautiful. to be quite frank, i had grown a liking to her, a strong liking. it sounds ridiculous that i could fall so hard for someone i had only just met.

i decided to not wake her, i would have felt bad so i drank the tea myself. sitting on the fragile chair near the low window, i admired what i could see of the city.

y/n had began to stir slightly in her sleep so i rushed over. "go back to sleep my love, it's alright" i said stroking her hair.
"only if you're here with me" she smiled cheekily, i couldn't decline so i laid myself down next to her. the next thing i knew i had dozed off.

i couldn't wait for the next day with y/n.

another day, another adventure...

—————————————

A/N : i'm sorry this took literally forever aghhhhh but lmk if you would read a part 3🧐

AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT REQUESTS BC IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS AGHHHHH