driver's license

A/N : this is another one of sally's ideas i'm giving her pretty much full credit on this one haha🙋🏼‍♀️
obviously this is based on olivia rodrigo's new song that most of us are all quite clearly obsessed with, enjoy!
also this this will be in two parts again🥰
couldn't be bothered to proof read oops

————————————

Y/N'S POV
i can't escape it, seriously! all i see when i go on tiktok is people assuming that louis and lulu are dating, they got that all wrong. lulu is louis' ex, they broke up quite a while ago now but people still think they're together when in fact he's actually dating me. you see, we've been keeping our relationship completely from the public eye, louis wanted to protect me, he didn't want me getting hate or anything like that.

she's not the only girl people have started dating rumours about. there was millie bobby brown, tilly from a film he's soon to be in and never once have i seen one of me. to be honest, i'm not bothered there isn't any of me it's just the other girls. it sounds so clingy and jealous, i used to let it go but now it's everywhere.

i was sat in my room scrolling through tiktok when i can across another one of louis and lulu. it was to the song drivers license,
your probably with that blonde girl
who always made me doubt
she's so much older than me
she's everything i'm insecure about

i felt that way about her too. when me and louis first got together i would constantly compare myself to lulu, she's beautiful, blonde, older than me and everything i'm insecure about. they're still friends, and so are me and her. it wasn't a bad breakup, pretty mutual i'd say.

i've never not felt insecure, why would THE louis partridge want me though? i think about this everyday. i'm privileged to have him and i don't want to lose him if he ever meets a girl who's prettier or funnier or all together a better person than i am. he reminds me everyday that i'm beautiful and perfect in every sense of the word, sometimes i believe him others i want to but i just can't.

i stared at the tiktok over and over again. why was i doing this to myself? i just burst out in tears, why am i like this? why can't i look like that? i rolled onto my side putting my phone down and burying myself underneath my duvet and cried and cried, more as the minutes went by.

i heard a faint knock on my door, i ignored thinking my mum was there, just making it look like i was asleep. the door creaked open but i payed no attention. "baby?" a voice spoke... louis. he can't see me like this, shit. i didn't react, i just kept pretending to be asleep.

i felt the duvet lift slightly and the bed sank, louis snuggled his chest into my back, playing with my hair as he did so. "hey" i said, still not turning around. i couldn't let him see if been crying. "hey, what's wrong?" louis asked. oh no, he knows me too well.
"nothing i- umm i just needed to cry you know" i lied. "cmon y/n, i know that's not the truth just tell me please, i can help" i truly trust him with all my heart but what if he thinks i'm weird for crying over these videos?

"well, on tiktok at the moment all i see is videos of you and lulu together, everyone still seems to think you guys are a thing and loads of them are to olivia rodrigo's new song and it says 'you're probably with that blonde girl, who always made me doubt, she's so much older than me, she's everything i'm insecure about' and well, it's kinda made me realise that, this is how i feel when i see these videos. ever since we got together lou i've constantly compared myself to her" it all just came out.

"y/n, you're amazing and beautiful and stunning and everything i could ever ask for, why do you think i'm with you now and not her? me and her are in the past okay. you don't need to worry or compare yourself to anyone, you're perfect baby, i love you" he said pulling me into a tight, warm and much needed hug.

————————————

A/N : there's more to come soon keep an eye out! the next part will be out today or tomorrow but i'm not too sure yet.

time to admire louis' story from yesterday😩