thunder&lightning

A/N : double update day! i started writing this is physics because i was very bored :)
i suggest listening to the song at the top in the background whilst reading bc i mean it's just better, trust me i did it and it made the story 10x better
warning⚠️ : probably a damn lot of fluff

———————————
y/n and louis were really close, not quite girlfriend and boyfriend but almost. they were sat together in louis' living room watching {your favourite movie}. outside there was a thunder storm brewing, and y/n knew this was the perfect opportunity to get close to louis.

she wasn't exactly scared of storms but thought she could play it off to seem like she was so that her 'almost boyfriend' would take care of and protect her.

there was a single thunderclap that genuinely made y/n jump, that wasn't fake.
"hey it's okay come here" louis said holding his arms open to her. "thanks" y/n smiled accepting the offer of his arms.

as she snuggled into louis' chest, he gave her a soft kiss on the head giving her comfort and reassurance that everything will be okay.
they were led like that for about 10 minutes whilst watching the film and listening to the thunder get further away and seeing the odd flash of lightning through the curtains, before louis spoke up.

"y/n?" he said curiously.
"what's up?" the girl responded.
"it's okay if you don't want to but will you umm- will you-" louis stuttered.
"take a breath louis" y/n advised.
"okay, y/n y/l/n will you be my girlfriend?" he asked shakily.
"louis partridge, is that even a question?!" she smiled.
"so is that a yes?"
"yes" she kissed him with passion, they'd kissed before but never like this, this was different, something special. "i liked that a lot" louis said making y/n giggle. "you do make me laugh lou" she said before kissing him again, she could feel him smile into it this time. finally what she had been wanting for the longest time, louis partridge was now y/n's boyfriend. not almost boyfriend this time, REAL boyfriend.

they cuddled up and watched the rest of the movie together until y/n fell asleep in louis' arms. he carried her to his room and laid her down on the bed as she stirred in her sleep. louis tucked them both under his covers together.

he looked at y/n in awe, she was his and he was hers. "sleep tight beautiful" louis whispered whilst playing with his sleeping girlfriend's beautiful y/h/c hair and placing yet another kiss onto her head.

————————————

A/N : ngl this is cute and i felt lonely writing this but im totally fine...

i should probably stop using harry memes but tbh they describe my feelings 24/7 soooo i'm not gonna stop

i should probably stop using harry memes but tbh they describe my feelings 24/7 soooo i'm not gonna stop. sorry not sorry✋🤍