"Cute, Blonde bombshell? Psycho?" Damon asked then shrugged. "Shouldn't be hard to find."

"Truth is, I've grown to rather like your little town." Klaus said making me smile. "Thinking I might fancy a home here. I imagine your wondering how does this affect you. And the answer is, not in the slightest. As long as I get what I want, and everyone behaves themselves, you can go on living your little lives however you choose. You have my word."

"What more could you possibly want?" Elena glared.

"Well, for starters, you can tell me where I might find Stefan." Klaus frowned.

"Stefan skipped town the second he saved your ass." Damon frowned.

"Well, you see that is a shame." Klaus stated throwing the dart, hitting the bullseye. "Your brother stole from me. I need him found so I can take back what's mine."

"That sounds like a Klaus and Stefan problem." Elena snipped.

"Yeah, but we could so easily make it your problem." I snipped back making her shut up.

"Well, this is me broadening the scope." Klaus smirked before taking my hand and lead me back to the bar.

"So, what did Stefan steal exactly?" I asked curiously.

"My family." Klaus frowned. "Do you think they have Rebekah?"

"I have no doubt that they do." I frowned. "I mean it makes sense why we wouldn't be able to find her."

"I'll tear this bloody town apart until I find my family." Klaus stated determined.

"How about you hold off on that? Let me help you find them, but before I do, I have to deal with my own family drama." I sighed standing up to leave. I kissed Klaus' cheek and smiled. "I'll see you later, I'll help you look for them then, okay?"

"Sure." Klaus nodded and waived the bartender for another refill.

Later

After I got home I helped Jenna and Ric cook lunch since they both sucked in the kitchen. Elena ended up coming back to the house, so I was forced to put up with her as she sat on her ass and didn't bother helping.

"You guys ready?" Ric asked.

"Vampires, Hybrids, and Originals, no problem. My rebellious brother, I'm worried." I sighed.

"Proof you're still human." Ric said making Jenna and I chuckle.

I heard the door open and Jeremy came walking in.

"Just in time, we're cooking." Elena frowned.

"You mean we," I frowned pointing to Jenna, Ric, and myself. "Not you."

"Sorry, just passing through." Jeremy stated heading to the fridge.

"Aww. Well, I thought we'd all stay in, have a mean together like a typical atypical family." Ric suggested.

"Why?" Jeremy asked.

"Because you got fired and didn't tell anyone." I stated.

"Look, can we do this later?" Jeremy sighed. "I made plans with Tyler. He's right outside."

"Wait, when did you start hanging out with Tyler Lockwood?" Jenna frowned.

"I don't know." Jeremy shrugged. "Does it matter?"

"Yeah, Jeremy, it matters." Elena stated. "He was sired by Klaus. He's dangerous!"

"That's rich coming from you." I scoffed.