"He always has to come at the wrong time." Aarav said in a whisper and I smacked on his arm and went out.

Aarav's POV

I picked up Advik from his school. He seemed to be very delighted. His happiness was visible in his eyes. 

"What happened at school? You look very happy. Tell me."

"No I will tell Mumma first."

"Yaar this is not fair. I should be your favorite as I pamper you more and your Mumma is an angry bird."

"Dad you are calling my Mumma angry bird very bad. I will tell Mumma that you called her angry bird."

"You will tell her that I called her angry bird but that day you called her angry bird should I tell her that also, Should I?" I said and his expression changed. He looked so scared. I wanted to laugh but I didn't as I don't want to be his prey.

"Dad." He said extra sweetly.

"You don't tell anything to Mumma even I will not tell deal." He said. He was talking like me.

"Deal, I will not tell her anything." I said and he sighs in relief. Only she can control him and his naughtiness.

The moment we reached he opened the door and ran inside. I went behind him. He hugged Sachi and Sachi kissed his cheeks. 

"Mumma I am a big boy now. Stop kissing me." He said wiping his cheeks. I went and stood beside Sachi.

"Ok Big Boy. Now tell me, How was your first day?"

"Mumma It was awe.. awesoome."

"Did you made any new friends?"

"Yes, Mumma." He said and was blushing.

"Is he blushing?" She asked me. I simply nodded.

"Why?" I shrugged my shoulder.

"Who is your new friend?"

"Mumma She is so sweet and cute. I asked her to be my friend and she agreed. Now I just have to impress her and she will agree to be my girlfriend." He said shocking both of us. Now I understood why he was blushing so much. 

"Who is teaching you all this nonsense?" Sachi asked while twisting his ear softly. He was screaming as if he was in so much pain. Drama King.

"Abheer Chachu"

 "This Abheer is going to get a nice beating from me, I will not leave him, he is spoiling my baby." Sachi said and left his ear. Advik winked at me. My poor brother is going to get scolding for no reason. How come he became so naughty? How does he know to wink? My Goodness.

"Come Let's eat." 

"Mumma I am not hungry now, I will eat later." Advik said but still, Sachi brought the plate. As always Advik was now also making Sachi run around him the entire house to feed him. I was just watching the scene with a bright smile. 

Suddenly Sachi stopped and the plate slipped from her hand and fell and broke into pieces. She was shaking and had closed his eyes. It looked like she was about to faint. I rushed to her and prevented her from falling. What happened to her suddenly? Advik was running towards us.

"Stop Advik. You will get hurt." I said to him as there were broken pieces of the plate on the floor. I picked her up and took her to our room and placed her gently on the bed. I called the doctor. I was scared to see her like this. Advik came and tears were continuously flowing through his eyes. I hugged him. My innocent baby.

"Dad, Please tell Mumma to get up. I promise. I will never trouble her." He said. 

"Don't worry, She will get up now."